Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW Just a Question…

This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

So first I just want to say THANK YOU.   Thank you to our beautiful ladies who put so much into their artwork and their creativity!  I must say that I received THE most beautiful handmade Christmas cards this year – from a few of our incredibly talented members. Each card that came had me oohing and ahhing and LOVING these one of a kind creations.

I can't part with them. Can't do it. I tried. I simply can NOT throw these beautiful works of art away. So, I stored them with my Christmas baubles and decorations to be brought out and put on display again next year…. They are truly too beautiful to even THINK about discarding.  

What do YOU do with the handmade cards that YOU receive? 

Snagg1
        Send PM

They were all extraordinary, I agree. I loved getting my mail this season LOL. Since I don't have an inspiration wall, I am going to put them in a binder and keep them in my work area for inspiration.

My friend owns this company
        http://cardkeepers.com/wp/
        I have bought several and made books (for the 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 cards) for birthday cards, Christmas cards etc

This is my Birthday card book I did the outside several years ago and have been filling it up each year. I keep it out so anyone who wants to can look througn. Do the same with a Christmas one

[img:width=400&height=421]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1293542747_227_FT59726_p1030532.jpg[/img]
        [img:width=400&height=371]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1293542747_227_FT59726_p1030531.jpg[/img]

I keep them all!! Store them in a photo box.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I keep them too! I have a ton that were sent to me when my house bued down…sooo sweet, and soooo beautiful!!! I keep them in a special drawer so they don't get messed up.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I keep mine in a drawer near my scrappy stuff.
            I love to take them out now and then.

Christy, that's a neat idea!!!!

I keep all mine also in a photo box.

Christy .TFS I bookmarked that site

I include them in my scrapbooks. I make a pocket in the last page of each years book and all the handmade cards and photo cards are included with my Christmas layouts.

Snagg1
              Send PM

Christy that is really cool. That would also be nice to keep your ATCs. This looks like it might be a fun tech kit too!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Christy and Tricia those are FABULOUS Ideas!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Yeah they are!!!

I have some in magnetic frames on my fridge….. and the rest hanging around my
                  scraproom….. I love seeing them and using them for inspiration….. 🙂

Christy – love that idea!!

[quote]

Yeah they are!!!

[/quote]

Ditto!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I have mine stored in photo boxes.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.