This topic contains 30 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Hi all 🙂 My name is Paula and I live in so Cali. Very happy to have joined Swirlydoos! I've been scrapping for quite a while now and have been researching the various kit clubs since the holidays. Swirlydoos is the one I like the best. Looking forward to getting my first kit and digging in!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Welcome! You are going to love it here.

Hello! The kits are going to blow you away, and the community is so much fun. One thing you must know: Johnny Depp is Peggy's, so don't even try to steal him away.

Hahahha Sue…

Hi Paula, Welcome to Swirlydoos!!
        Yes, these kits are so so gorgeous!!!! I bet you are going to love them.

Snagg1
          Send PM

I know I will love them! I can't wait to see them 🙂 I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and exploring the forum.

Welcome!!!! Your going to love it !!!

Snagg1
            Send PM

Hi Paula and welcome- from another newbie ! This is such a happy place to be 🙂

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Welcome Paula to our scrappy coer! We're glad you found us!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Welcome Paula. Happy to have you join our little scrappy place.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Hi paula, welcome to swirlyville!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Welcome Paula! I agree with everyone else, you're going to love it here!

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Welcome,Paula! Swirlydoos was my first venture into kit clubs and my last! If you have any questions just give a shout out!

Snagg1
                        Send PM

Thank you girls 🙂 It's been a real long time since I was involved in a forum. The last was Memory Makers Magazine before it went under. One thing I have found for sure is papercrafters are one of the kindest most generous people out there!

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Hello Paula!! Welcome to Swirlydoos!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Hi, Paula! Welcome to Swirlydoos!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.