Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Just received my first kit!

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Wow..need I say I'm on cloud nine?!!
    Everything is so so beautiful and no little pieces! All the embellies are in full packages…awesome! Beautiful! I'm in love!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Ain't it beautiful????? Enjoy, Barbara, and please let us all see what you do with it!!!!!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Yep, I am amazed at what Krissy does.

Enjoy Barbara!!!!

so glad you love it. Have fun and please please remember to show us all your creations.

Snagg1
          Send PM

Have a blast with the new kit!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Yes, yes! We want to see!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Have fun! I love my kits!! Can't wait to see what you create!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I think mine got lost??????????? lol can someone send me some of their kit, so I can play tooooooooooo 🙁 ( 🙁 ( 🙁 (

Have fun playing with all of your Swirly goodies, Barbara!

Shona, I have been checking out the members blogs and your creations are amazing!
              I'm a simple scrapper that wants to become an artsy/vintage scrapper…you guys are so good that I hope you don't laugh at my poor little attempts! :o)

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Oh, you make me jealous! Can't wait for my first kit!! 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Have fun with your kit and show us what you make!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I think mine got lost??????????? lol can someone send me some of their kit, so I can play tooooooooooo 🙁 ( 🙁 ( 🙁 (

Not yet???? 🙁 (
                  Well, there is a bright side, when the rest of us have run out, you'll have plenty to play with!!!

Shona, I have been checking out the members blogs and your creations are amazing!
                  I'm a simple scrapper that wants to become an artsy/vintage scrapper…you guys are so good that I hope you don't laugh at my poor little attempts! :o)

i highly suggest that you participate in the challenges, especially the Round Robin, it will really boost your confidence and game ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.