Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Just stopping by

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  LindaDriggs 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

to tell you that you all rocked the BoBunny this month ladies!!! Love all your layouts!!!

Ohhhhh! Love your name Debbie! {{tee-hee}}

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

hiiiii Debbie 🙂

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Debbie?????????????? Hi, girl, where've you been??????

Yes, where have you been???????

I've been so busy creating!! I really love all your fabulous work here. I lurk around occasionally! I'll stop by more often!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Debbie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO nice to see you again my dear! I think about you often and hope you are well!

Do come and play with us more often!

I will! Hope all is well with everyone!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Hi Debbie!!!!!!

Love to see you popping in!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
              Send PM

Hi Debbie!

hello ladies!! Loveing allyour creations! The galleries are amazing!!

Hi Debbie, I lurk around your blog as well!! Hope all is well with you!! Still following your beautiful creations!! Nice to see and hear from you!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Hi Debbie…yes I was on your blog other day looking at that awesome flower pot altered project 🙂

I promise to come around more…I've been doing lots of fun scrapping and you'll have to check my blog for some new BoBunny goodness coming out very soon!!!! You'll love it!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.