Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Just the saddest news ever…

This topic contains 24 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

My heart is breaking right now. My boss (certified financial planner) has a regular segment on our local news station. One of the news anchors that he used to work with decided to stop working in order to raise her 4 children. Over the weekend while they were at a family party at their grandparents house, her youngest son, who is almost 3, wandered away and drowned in the lake. He was only missing for a few minutes…….

So, my boss is going to the funeral this moing and none of us can keep from getting all misty-eyed this moing. If you care to see, here is the obit. http://obits.syracuse.com/obituaries/syracuse/obituary.aspx?n=cameron-leigh-kenan&pid=152509065

I can't imagine anything worse than havig a child die. Please keep Julie and her family in your thoughts and prayers this moing and ask for strength for them. I know that the guilt must be killing them. 🙁

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Sooooo sorry!!!! There can be nothing worse than losing a child!!! My prayers to the family……

So sorry to hear this! Keeping them in my prayers.

OMGoodness! That poor family! Not only the guilt and unbelievable pain they're going through, but I can't help but think of the fact that they actually had to find the child in the lake. I know that's morbid, but I keep thinking about that. Can you imagine? Finding your child that way?
        It's not much, but heart and prayers go to that poor family. I hope they can find some peace.

Snagg1
          Send PM

I know Tracey. Just the thought of it kills me. The grandfather found him. Their house is on the lake and they have been there many times. They said that he wasn't out of sight for more than 5 minutes.

If that isn't hard enough, they actually got a heart beat and he was airlifted to the Syracuse hospital where he later died. The family literally lives just a few houses down the road and they are on the lake too so being close to water is nothing new to any of them.

Can you imagine that everytime you go to the house you will always have that memory?

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

heartbreaking yes awww

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Lisa, that is the most heartbreaking story. My heart and my prayers go out to the entire family.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

In the blink of an eye, they're gone forever. It's so hard to wrap your mind around. So heartbreaking. My thoughts and prayers are with family and friends.

That is so horrible. I can't imagine the pain they are going thru, as I sit next to my three year old. So unbelievably sad.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

This just makes me sick to my stomach, very heart breaking. Sending lots of prayers.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

This is so heartbreaking ..my prayers are with them!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

OMG such a tragedy!! I'm so sad! My heart goes out to the family, it's so hard to lose a little one. Sending lots of prayers!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                        Send PM

My boss just left to go to the funeral. ick..I feel sick.

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

As difficult as it is for us all to hear this news, you're living it Lisa, and I'm so sorry. I think we will all be giving our little ones an extra big hug today.

I can't even imagine…I'm so sorry for them

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.