Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop Just too funny!!

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

I was searching for a pic for the Winter White Challenge today, and I found two pics that I put through Photoshop. I had to look on this forum to get an idea of how to easily put in a black background….Thanks, Lisa N. I found what I needed in an old post.

Anyway….I sent them to Walgreens to be printed. When I went to pic the pics up, the clerk wouldn't give me my photos until I presented the Photographer's Release. LOL!!! The photographer and editor was little ole ME!!!! Thanks, Sistahs for all your tuts and help! Boy! I've leaed lots!!!!

WTG Debbie!!!!!

Wow that is awesome Debbie! Stay tuned I will posting an official version soon.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Very COOL!!! 🙂

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

thats awesome 🙂 hehe

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I am going to order my PS9 this week I think 🙂 then I can start in the new year leaing some stuff…weeeeee I am pretty excited. I better lea something I am running out of photos around here to scrap…pretty soon gonna be just layouts no photos lmao

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I was searching for a pic for the Winter White Challenge today, and I found two pics that I put through Photoshop. I had to look on this forum to get an idea of how to easily put in a black background….Thanks, Lisa N. I found what I needed in an old post.

Anyway….I sent them to Walgreens to be printed. When I went to pic the pics up, the clerk wouldn't give me my photos until I presented the Photographer's Release. LOL!!! The photographer and editor was little ole ME!!!! Thanks, Sistahs for all your tuts and help! Boy! I've leaed lots!!!!

I cant wait to see your photo 🙂

Debbie, I am so proud of you! Cant wait to see the photo.

So how did you stick in the black background?

Debbie, I am so proud of you! Cant wait to see the photo.

So how did you stick in the black background?

Easy-peasy! I googled and found a black square and copied it to my textures file. Then I opened my photo. I simply added the black as an overlay and reduced the opacity to about 15%….my DGD's pic was clearly seen through the overlay. Then, I just started erasing the black overlay off her image. When completely erased, I increased the opacity to 100%…..Viola!!! a beautiful black background!!
            I'm almost done with the Winter White + 1 LO. Will post today…I think?

[quote]

I am going to order my PS9 this week I think 🙂 then I can start in the new year leaing some stuff…weeeeee I am pretty excited. I better lea something I am running out of photos around here to scrap…pretty soon gonna be just layouts no photos lmao
            [/quote]

You're gonna LOVE it!!! Start saving for the CS5….you'll have to have it sooner or later…..

Have you checked out Florabella actions? Gotta have those too! So beautiful what they do to your pics. And Pioneer Woman. I use the Edge Bu that was free on almost every picture now.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Debbie, that is AWESOME, you've gotta be bursting!!!!!!!!!!!

Debbie, that is AWESOME, you've gotta be bursting!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah….I pretty much smiled and laughed all the way to the car. People probably thought I was demented!

That is awesome!! That is the reason why, although I am not a professional, I have a Copyright release that i give all of my clients when I hand over the disc of photo's so that there are no problems when they go get them printed. That is a very nice compliment though!! way to go Debbie!! Lets see the photo!!
              That is awesome Debbie!! What a great compliment!! I wanna see the photo
              now!!

[quote]
              [quote]

[/quote]

You're gonna LOVE it!!! Start saving for the CS5….you'll have to have it sooner or later…..

Have you checked out Florabella actions? Gotta have those too! So beautiful what they do to your pics. And Pioneer Woman. I use the Edge Bu that was free on almost every picture now.
              [/quote]
              Just love all of my Florabella actions!!!

Debbie let's see the photo!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.