Home Forums Kit Talk Suggestions Kaiser Craft Sweet Nothings….

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Oh, so pretty! I think it's a mooost have for me!

[img:width=240&height=178]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1327351163_45_FT0_sbc_kai-p766_01.jpg[/img]

Goodness Gracious girlie!!! haven't you noticed February's papers???? I haven't been this excited in a long time!!!

[img:width=518&height=527]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1327353097_55_FT137677_1-23-2012_4-10-51_pm.jpg[/img]

I'm so happy too, this was my biggest wish list colection

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

These papers are gorgeous!!!!!! I got to see them in person today, and the pictures just don't capture their beauty!

Well…DUH! Boy, am I a happy camper right now!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

OMW>…..that is Kaiser paper…….B~E~A~U~TI~FUL!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

lol Debbie!

See Krissy knows what you want even before YOU know what you want 🙂

I can wait for these papers. I'm thinking I'm going to need several sets.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

lol Debbie!

See Krissy knows what you want even before YOU know what you want 🙂

I can wait for these papers. I'm thinking I'm going to need several sets.

It's true- this is a line that you could have about 3 or 4 sheets of each!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

These papers are gorgeous!!!!!! I got to see them in person today, and the pictures just don't capture their beauty!

Ditto!!!! Wait till you see the colors in person. Definitely needing several of each, some to scrap & some to whoard.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

They're sooo pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can'twait for this kit!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Glad I'm Perma for extras!! It is beautiful….

I am so excited about this paper. Hope I do more than pet it. Looking forward to the flower that someone makes out of that beautiful blue flower.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.