Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases Kaisercraft – FULL RELEASE

This topic contains 24 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Check it out, I found ONE collection that we absolutely MOOOOOOST have, can you guess which?  And LOOK at the metals *sigh*

http://www.kaisercraft.com.au/pdfs/2013/11/2014_ProductCatalogue_LOWRES.pdf

I saw at least 4 that I absolutely love. Hubby is going to be real disappointed in me. He just got done telling me I don't need anymore stuff…

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Well, you have to tell us WHICH ONES you loved silly girl! lol

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

and yes you DO need more stuff to fill up that beautiful new desk you have!

Snagg1
            Send PM

If I pick only one it would be Kaleidoscope and I love those little padlocks!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I must admit, I just purchased the whole Key to my Heart line.

I have finally come to terms with the fact that I collect paper. Some of it is just too pretty to use. I'll be happy with anything. I'm going to have to live to be 300 to use the paper already in my stash. Every piece of fuiture in my house that has a drawer or shelf holds paper. One of the joys of being single…

Dang, this PDF won't run on my puter. It says there is something wrong with it. already cleared cache (sp) but it only let me see the first 7 pages.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I'm telling you guys, we really need to get that swirlydoos pajama party going at my house. Have some of the girls come in for the weekend and help use up some of this stash! Was SO fun last time everyone was here!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

sounds good to me!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

sounds good to me!!!

Me too

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I like two Telegraph Road and Kaleidoscope

Oh and Violet Crush….I LOVE purple and lavender!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

It took all afteoon to download this pdf (wtf?)
                      and… I'm not impressed. I do like some sheets of the Telegraph Road and some of the papers from the Kaleidoscope line. The other new lines… No Thank you!

I do love those stencils/masks and metals, and oh yeah… there is a lot that I love from this cataloque. (sp)

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

I also like Kaleidescope, and LOVE The Art of Life! Telegraph Road has some really nice papers too.

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Wow, I see some awesome collections in this, I love the Kaleidoscope collection!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.