Home Forums Scrap Chat Ask the Designers Keeping track of ieas as you surf web so you don't love ideas

This topic contains 30 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 5 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

I notice that with all the new CHA stuff coming out I have lots of ideas floating around in my head. They I go to another site and get morei ideas, I notice I am really liking the altered projects but then I can't go back an find them.

We have so many bring woman on this site I am sure there are several of you who have come up with some kind of iddea to store the infor. AMBER>

I would like to offer apologies to people who try to make sense of my posts. Ok for those of us who will never by able to compete with the beautiful art work of our memners I think we should have a most improve badge. What you think?

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

For storing ideas I just bookmark the sites so I can go back to them later. I know Rae has a book she keeps ideas in that she posted about elsewhere that sounds great; maybe she can chime in.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I make a fav folder and add it to my bookmarks. Then, when I see something I just bookmark it in that folder.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

i am never on the same computer when i'm on here, which makes for difficult keeping track of sites. i should probably just keep note in my phone or something.

i think most improved is subjective, but i kinda like the idea

Snagg1
          Send PM

I make a fav folder and add it to my bookmarks. Then, when I see something I just bookmark it in that folder.

me too ;D

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I bookmark stuff, but I do keep a little notebook of ideas- it's very helpful.
            Kathy, can you just print stuff off when you see things you like?

I copy and paste a screen capture image of the collection/sneak and save it to a folder to refer back to as a must buy (or harass to get it into a future kit, LOL)

I used to bookmark it all and now Pintrest is my best friend ;D

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Yep, I love pinterest for it too !

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

<p>[quote] I make a fav folder and add it to my bookmarks. Then, when I see something I just bookmark it in that folder.

</p>
                <p> </p>
                <p>me too ;D </p>
                [/quote]

Me three ;)

TY Vicki could you explain your idea to me again. it didn't get in. I have way too many things bookmarke. TY Also what is a screen image? TY

I guess I need to organize my bookmarks better. Ideas?

My Swirly sisters are so full of ideas and have so much info to share. TY

Also I realized that i have to lea computer skills alone with the scrapbooking ideas.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I copy and paste a screen capture image of the collection/sneak and save it to a folder to refer back to as a must buy (or harass to get it into a future kit, LOL)

Me too…

I used to bookmark it all and now Pintrest is my best friend ;D

I was going to suggest that!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.