This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Where is Kit talk I may be just over looking it.. It is fixing to storm here and I wanted to get some add ons for the may kit if there are any left..LOL

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. It's in the subscriber's private chat area.

I don't see it… Ohh nuts! I may have not been added yet! I thought that I did everything right but must have goofed some where?!

Ok found Kit talk but just see about Camp Swirly? What do I need to do to look and see add ons for the may kit? and how do I purchase them?

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

The thread should say may add ons.

**sigh** don't see it.. I feel like Ive gone every where looking for it. Soo sad.

Thank you for trying though! All that I can figure is I haven't been added yet.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Sorry you can't find it.

No problem you tried 🙂 ! Bummer though!!

Snagg1
            Send PM

Hmmm, all the way at the bottom is a group of threads that are clustered under the title Subscriber's Private Forum The first thread under that is Kit Talk. The Add-ons thread is in there.

If you can't see the Subscriber's Private Forum and you have signed up to get the kits, please email Krissy and let her know. It could be that you aren't in the system yet, or maybe a switch needs to be flipped.

Hope that helps!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Hey sweetie, your permissions had not yet been changed. They are now, and you should be able to find the appropriate threads.

I did reply to your email about the May add ons too =o)

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I don't believe my flip has been switched, either….I only see Camp Swirly.

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Cindy, in the center row of the forum (not the left or right side bars) there are section headings. They go in this order:
                  Welcome to Swirlydoos
                  Kit Talk (this is not the private forum)
                  Scrap Chat
                  Non Scrap Chat
                  Subscriber's Private Forum *angels singing* LOL

The Subscriber's Private Forum is where the add-ons get posted for the upcoming kit, special orders are posted, people talk about the upcoming kit, etc.

If you can't see that yet, PM krissy. Like Tammy, it may just be that she hasn't flipped the switch just yet. ;D

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.