This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I am new here and I am wondering if the spotlight kit is the main kit? Also, are there different add ons, such as flower or paper add ons?

Snagg1
        Send PM

Hi and welcome. Spotlight kits can be purchased at the store. It is different then add ons. And all you have to do is register at the store to buy a spotlight kit. To be eligible for add ons you have to first email Krissy and subscribe for the monthly kit. That opens up the restricted area and allows you to preview add ons. There are addons for paper and another for flowers and they also have your technique kit and embellishment addons. Hope this helps

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Yes, thank you so much!

Snagg1
            Send PM

OH when Krissy has extra thats what you can buy in store. So you can still get other addons its just for previous kits. The Dec kit was there too.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Connie's covered most of it, but I just wanted to add there are also bling and cardstock add-ons. Generally, though not always, spotlight kits feature papers, embellishments, etc from only one paper line. The monthly kits have coordinating papers from 2 or 3 lines, as well as ribbon, flowers, chipboard and embellishments from different places. They are gorgeous!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

If you wouldl like add-ons you can become perma(to be sure you get the add-ons you want) or you can swirl with us on Add-on day. Just keep an eye out for the birdie thread in the Kit Talk forum around mid month.

Welcome to Swirlydoos!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.