Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Krissy has killed her phone.

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

So, if you are trying to reach her, please be patient. She has limited access to email.

oh my god, I couldn't help but had to giggle when I read the headline. So with a straight face…. That Sucks!!! I'm sorry Krissy!

OMG!!! Is this like when people were creatively killing their heat guns so they could get Timmy's heat gun? LOL! Seriously, Krissy! Hope your phone issues are solved quickly!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

LOL…can somebody kill mine?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I think my laptop jumped in the pool with her phone…not a good week for technology.

Ya'll keep your electronics killing plaque to yourselves. I need my iPad and phone for next weeks crop:)

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

That's terrible! Hope you get your phone fixed fast, Krissy!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Thank you Rae!!!!!!!! UGHHHH Yeah, my phone went for a swim today. I snatched it out of the water and in (i'm pretty sure) RECORD TIME, I had it completely stripped down, patted dry and slung it into a ziplock bag of rice. (Pinterest said to do this). I left it in the rice all day so that the rice could draw out the moisture. It seems to be working now, thought it is slow. And unfortunately when someone calls they sound like Charlie Brown's teacher! SUCKS! Hopefully it will continue to recover and I won't have to go buy a new one. It was awful being so disconnected today!

It sounds hopeful Krissy! I had that happened to me earlier this year. Although I don't have a fancy phone, I was pretty grumphy when it happened and I was out of reach.

Keeping my fingers crossed that it'll be alright.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Yikes!! Hopefully it'll get better in time! Phones are so damn expensive!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Hope it recovers !!!!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Krissy, oh dear. Just oh dear and fingers crossed for a speedy and complete recovery.

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

OMG!!! Is this like when people were creatively killing their heat guns so they could get Timmy's heat gun? LOL! Seriously, Krissy! Hope your phone issues are solved quickly!

As one of those who was trying to come up with something, yes, I DO remember.
                      I was lucky. Some incredible Scrappy Angels sent one my way, how's that for Savagery!!!!!!!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Oh Krissy I hope it starts working better soon, you made me laugh saying that people sounded like Charlie Brown's teacher, lol.

Hope all is working well now. Sucks when things like that happen!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.