This topic contains 13 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hello., My name is Laurie and I am A NUB….well not new to crafting but new to the Swirllyness. Someone help me out. When do the new add on kits get posted and where do I find the key to the Secret Swirlly language. lol
    Can't wait for March since I missed all the add ons for Feb. !sad

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hi Laurie and Welcome. Add-ons for the next month are usually a couple days after the kit reveal and blog hop for the current month which for Feb just happens to be tomorrow so I would be looking for the March add-ons end of this week early next. They will be posted in the Kit Talk thread first and then an email goes out as well. If you wait for the email though you may miss out on something good since Swirly girls are known to be savage over add ons. As to the vocab, just hang around and you will pick it up pretty fast…and if not just ask. So in meantime while swirling around waiting for add-ons make sure you check out the cake thread.

Hi, Laurie! Welcome to Swirlydoos!

Welcome to Swirlydoo's Laurie!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Hi Laurie. Ditto what Sherri said about add ons. Here is a clue, if you see anyone saying they are swirling then add ons are going to be posted soon.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Hi, Laurie welcome!

Welcome, Laurie. We really need a Swirly dictionary!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Welcome Laurie!! Glad you've joined us and I hope you will join in our challenges and general silliness around here! 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Welcome!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Hi Laurie, welcome to the gang!

Welcome =)

Hi Laurie, Welcome to Swirlydoos!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Welcome to Swirlydoos, Laurie!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Hello there and welcome Laurie 🙂

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Welcome, Laurie!!!!!
                      I do hope that we'll be seeing lots of you here; you're right about the Swirly Language, but if you see a head-scratcher, just ask.
                      Sherri mentioned something about the Savagery, so I clue you in on that term: make sure that you're here early for add-on day. We do tend to get a bit rough when there's a limited amount of Swirly Goodness to be had ;)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.