This topic contains 41 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 6 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author

What do you guys think… I was trying to come up with something original… but it is almost like everything has been done so I have my own variation on Laura's (following the paper trail) glass plated flowers. Kind of looks like Lisa's glass flowers that she did with last month's kit to, with a bit of the HC flare to it… What do you guys think is this something that I could do a tutorial on… I've never done one and so I really wanted to try one… tell me what you think.

Very pretty!! I like the leaf too!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

So pretty Joelle! I would love to see a tut on how you made it!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

ooooooooo those are so pretty πŸ™‚

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Joelle, I'd love to see how you do it!!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Beautiful..please do a tut!!!

These are beautiful, Joelle! Please do a tut!

lmao! OK so I did the tutorial… think I can figure out how I'm suppose to put it up on here… Nope… Can someone please help me… I got it up on my blog but here… wow I have no clue… it is too big and how do I add the pictures where I want them without having to upload them all to the gallery… I can upload one or 2 pics but it just throws them at the end of my post…

They are gorgeous Joelle!!! I will stick this thread to the top of the list with Angelicas Matchstick mini!! When I do tutorials, I add the photos in order, then I go to preview and stick the instructions befor each photo. It it is time consuming but easy. I am at work and cant go into dteail on step by step, but working it all into one post isnt really hard.

OK here we go I'm so excited here is my first tutorial…

Here is my version of a glass flowers, inspired by Laura’s plate glass flowers (Following the Paper Trail). Of course I changed them up quite a bit but… the basics are the same. Of course mine have the Heartfelt Creations flare to them. Hope you like them

the words aren't showing up between the pictures… am I missing something??

They are beautiful, Joelle! What is the clear stuff you glued the lace too?

glossy accents… oh Lisa… Ang… Camilla… HELP! I need words in there… pretty pretty please

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Oh my!!!!! These are wonderful!!!!!!
              (I just cheated and copied from your blog πŸ™‚ )
              Joelle, did you try adding the words in preview mode? You don't add to the preview screen, but into the post box that will appear below it. Like Lisa said, it's time consuming, but actually pretty easy.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.