Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Last night I was drooling over…

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Last night I was drooling over all of the Swirly Girls LO's in the gallery….such amazing work, and it got me wondering ….what was your favorite kit you have used so far? I really liked the Shabby Ambition kit…the LO's that were made from this were gorgeous.

My favorite so far was From Venice With Love

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

My favorite so far was From Venice With Love

You and the others rocked this kit, it is the one that pulled me in. Of the ones I have received I love the June – Antebellum kit the best – and that is saying something because they have all been wonderful.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Hmmm…it's so hard to chose. Right now Mon Amour is my fav. because it's new. Then the next kit will be my fav..KWIM??!?!! It's a never ending cycle…lol!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

It was a prima butterfly one from last summer, but the June vintage one came real close in the running.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Wow! That would be a hard choice! I have loved them all. I guess is I had to pick a favorite there are 2. The Butterfly Whispers kit and the Winter Wonderland kit.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Especially love Antique Linen, Antebellum, Park Avenue…

Yes, Antique Linen…

Antique Linen!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Antique Linen and Antebellum Beauty have been my all time faves, but I love them all! This kit and the other kit we had with red in it, La vie en Rose, are so pretty, but they are challenging for me. I am hoping to get over my fear of red with this kit!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.