Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Late to the Party

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

I know I am late to the party but I am really enjoying the YouTube tutorial party! While I was sick for the last week I was spending alot of time reading and also online on my ipad. I always watch the Swirly videos but since I had no energy to do much I started watching tons of other videos. Before I joined Swirlydoos I mostly thought of YouTube as containing the usual viral silly videos. I did not realize it was such a magical tutorial wonderland! I finally started feeling human again yesterday–hallelujah–and now I have so many freakin ideas I can't wait to get to creating!! I also discovered there are people who do videos showing their shopping hauls of art supplies–I have to admit I got a vicarious pleasure out of seeing what great deals people found and what their ideas were for their artsy purchases. I think I remember a song from the 80s called Too Much Time on My Hands…..it applies perfectly to me!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

LOL!!!!!
        At least you spent your sick time in a productive way, I love You Tube tutorials!!! And the Swirly ones are fantastic!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I love watching the You tube tutorials. Mind you I'll go to You tube to search for a specific tutorial and the next thing you know 3 hours have passed and I've watched a ton of them!

lol i know that feeling Steph! some days i have the best intention of getting a whole day in of scrapping and spend it on the computer – but i call it research!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I hate to get started watching tutorials on YouTube. It's a real time sucker.

I watch them a lot.

I also watch makeup-accessory hauls and closet videos. Love them, gives me loads of organization ideas that I will never use. WOOT!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.