Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Layout Display

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hubby just finished my new wall display. Used to be 6 frames per wall and now increased to 9 since we have 12 foot ceilings on either side of the staircase. Need to get pics on a brighter day but you get the idea! He stained all the shadow boxes (From Michael's) to match our hardwood floors and then vaished – love him!
    [img:width=600&height=400]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1347398645_1015_FT0_img_5196_2.jpg[/img]
    [img:width=600&height=400]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1347398645_1015_FT0_img_5198_2.jpg[/img]

This looks awesome, Vicky!

That is awesome Vicky! Your hubby definitely gets the HUSBAND OF THE YEAR AWARD!
    You definitely owe him..lol ;)

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

That's a fantastic look, Vicky!!!!!!

Very, very pretty! I've got some of mine in frames, but only one is hung. What's up with me???

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Very cool! LOVE IT! I wish I could do something like this, but we are renting and they are insane landlords, so I'm trying not to hang too many things.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Nice!

Rae, have you tried those things that don't leave marks or holes in the walls. Can't think of the name right now.

Beautiful Vicki!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Love it Vicky !! Your Dh must have OCD because all those frames are even and level. He's my kind of man!!

Love it Vicky !! Your Dh must have OCD because all those frames are even and level. He's my kind of man!!

He's a house designer and told me to stop putting my art in albums – he's a keeper!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Oh Vicky, you are one very lucky lady – yup definitely a keeper. Can he come to my house and teach my dh some things like that, lol!

Vicky that looks totally awesome!!!!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Beautiful Vicky!!!! Is there glass on your shadow boxes?

Fabulous! Love that!!

Beautiful Vicky!!!! Is there glass on your shadow boxes?

No. All the pre-finished ones at M's have either glass or plastic covers and I didn't want that. These are open. They are found in the section with all of the alterable wood things.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.