Home Forums Scrap Chat Layout of the Week Layout of the Week 10-10-10 Jennifer Abbott-Scott

This topic contains 23 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Once In A While,
    Love Gives Us A Fairytale…

And this one is Jennifer's fairytale. Let her tell you the story…

My husband and I met when we were teenagers. I was at a small concert in SF and was stuck standing behind some tall guys and I couldn't see. Anyway through the crowd I see this guy smiling at me. He reached out his hand and pulled me through the crowd to stand next to him right in front of the stage. It was very gallant and sweet. It was love at first sight for both of us. We dated long distance for awhile but things sort of dissolved due to our youth, the distance, starting college, etc. Anyway ten years later I was stuck in a miserable relationship with my son's dad, trying to stick it out and avoid a nasty custody mess, when I found him on My Space. It happened to be his 30th birthday too! We became friends again online and then fell in love all over again. This time I just knew he was the one. He gave up a great job and moved up to be with me. Two months later we were married on his 31st birthday! He rescued me from a very bad situation, became a second father to my son, healed my heart in so many ways, and re-connected me with a part of myself I thought was lost. He is my Prince Charming, my Knight in Shining Armor, and My Hero. I love this photo so much because I remember that moment so clearly. There was truly a sense of Sanctuary for us both and such joy and relief to finally be together as husband and wife.

Can you believe that Jennifer has only been scrapbooking for a few months??? You are a natural.
    I love the words that have been used to describe this LO.
    Enchanting
    Magical
    Fairytale like
    All we know is that it is just incredible and stunning…
    Congrats Jennifer on such an inspiring piece of art. And Congrats on finding your Hero…He sounds like an incredible man.

[img:width=600&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1286730055_55_FT0_img_1879-1-2-1-1_.jpg[/img]

I am so going to lift this LO…I am very inspired!!

As soon as I saw this LO, I knew it would make Layout of the week!!! Congratulations on an absolutely breathtaking LO, Jennifer!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Of course this magical fairy tale is LOTW!!!!!!
      And Jennifer, you brilliant Savage, congratulations, sooooo well deserved!!!!!!!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Oh, yes! Fab pic! I am sooooo inspired by this layout. Congrats!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

HOLY CARP ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!!!

OMG Thank you!!! You girls are all so amazing. I am stunned, lol! And yes, he is a wonderful sweet man! We now have a 7 month old daughter together too. I am very blessed indeed! !heart

Absolutely stunning!!!l fairy tale story!!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I knew Lisa was going to snag this for LOTW as soon as I saw it! This is breathtaking!!! I get to lift this in the RR, and I know this is a design I will lift over and over again!!! STUNNING work Jennifer, Congrats on LOTW and for finding your dream come true!!!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Ditto what everyone has said! This is just beyond beautiful and is truly very inspiring! I can just keep looking at! Congrats girlie!!!!

Yes, this is gorgeous and the story behind it is wonderful! Congrats!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Super congrats!!

Great lo!!! I can't believe you've only been scrapping for a few months. Wow!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Congrats Jennifer! That's one gorgeous layout!

What can I say that hasn't already been said? This LO is simply beautiful, and the story behind it is even more awesome! Congrats and thanks soooo much for sharing both your story and your LO.

Congrats Jennifer!!! I just absolutely adore that stunning page….AMAZING!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.