Home Forums Scrap Chat Layout of the Week Layout Of The Week. 10-31-10 LUKASSA

This topic contains 28 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Well this LO caught our eye in the gallery. That red just pops right out of the page as the subtle blacks help to tone it down perfectly. To be honest?? This is the first time I dont have any information on the wonderful scrapper who created this page, and goes by the name LUKASSA…I am a pretty good detective, but LUKASSA eludes me…
    What I did find were some beautiful pages done by the elusive LUKASSA. This one of her 3 gorgeous gals is just beautiful. From the DA frame that looks like perfectly placed swirls, to the feathers peaking out of the flower that look like wispy leaves. LUKASSA's creativity just shines through. Very inspiring. The page with it's themed paper, looks like a beautiful Symphony. It just flows beautifully. Congrats LUKASSA, you have inspired us!!

Update!!! I have a name. and our wonderful scrappers name is Olga. She is a medical student, so you can understand how busy she is. She told me she discovered scrapping not to long ago, and started with Swirlydoos!!!! Olga travels a lot, and she is from Isreal.We truly are inteational here, but scrapping keeps us neighbors!!

[img:width=600&height=588]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1288487799_55_FT0_img_5725_.jpg[/img]

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Congrats! That really is a stunning layout!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Congrats! That really is a stunning layout!

I'll say!!!! Congratulations, so well deserved!!!!!

It is gorgeous congratulations

Stunning!! Love the red! Congrats!!

Great pick, great LO!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

WOW I can't be happier! I am so honored, you girls can't even imagine that!!!! You just made my whole week much much better!

This LO is sooo special to me. First it features my best friends whom I have known since elementary school, and who are more than family to me. These pics were taken on the day of my wedding, when all the guests already left. MY GALS stayed there, because they are always there for me.

And the second reason this LO is special…. Because its the first LO I ever made!!!!
          Yes, its the truth, when my friend told me about scrapbooking, I was browsing through one of the sites and noticed that the most amazing work was done with swirlys kits. I joined swirlydoos with La vie en rose kit, got it in the mail for the first time, opened the treasure box, and stared at all the goodies for hours! And then I planned and planned, and you wouldn't believe the amount of thinking and work that went into this LO. I didn't know any techniques and just felt like a kid in the candy store – amazed by every paper and embellishment there was.

So Lisa, the reason you couldn't find me anywhere else is because my work is only here at swirlys. And all I know – I know from you.
          This is the place to thank all the amazing girls, that were sharing their tips and their work. Swirlys brought me so much happiness!!!
          THANK YOU!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

OK – Olga, you are a natural! wow – just a gorgeous LO and your Gals are all gorgeous. Congrats.

wow – your first LO? Just amazing work. We are all graced to have you here WITH US!!!!!!!!

OMG……YOUR FIRST????

WOW……it's very GORGEOUS…..STUNNING!!!

Congrats sweetie:)

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

OMG……YOUR FIRST????

WOW……it's very GORGEOUS…..STUNNING!!!

Congrats sweetie:)

Ditto!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Wow!!! You are a Phenom!!! I commented on this in the gallery. It has a very Moulan Rouge feel to it. Very sexy! GREAT JOB!!!!! Congrats

Snagg1
                Send PM

Wow!!! You are a Phenom!!! I commented on this in the gallery. It has a very Moulan Rouge feel to it. Very sexy! GREAT JOB!!!!! Congrats

BTW – Krissy, there is a great testimonial if I ever saw one!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

what a fabulous layout! I LOVE the sexy going on here!!! Your first?? WOW!!! can't wait to see more!!! Congrats Olga!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Congrats Olga, beautiful lo and story.

Gorgeous LO, Olga! Congratulations! Wow…and it's your first?!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.