Home Forums Scrap Chat Layout of the Week Layout Of the Week 11-7-10 Mandy Harrell

This topic contains 24 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    THE AUTUMN FAIRY

The Autumn fairy weaves her spell
    Spreads out her cloth of gold
    Ados the fields and woodlands both
    With the riches of days so old

She makes the plants and flowers bloom
    Displaying Nature's glory
    For soon cold Winter's dismal gloom
    Will tell a different story

[img:width=500&height=500]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1289132597_55_FT0_img_8081.jpg[/img]

This week I bring to you a layout from one of our most artistic artists…
    Mandy Harrell

Mandy has done it again. She has incorporated one of her magically Photoshoped works of art into her stunning page.
    This month over at Swirlydoos Mandy is hosting a challenge called Curves! She just means circles, silly girlies!!Mandy uses this LO as an example she used for the challenge. The photo is Mandy's beautiful daughter Tyler dressed as a fall fairy. Using brushes and actions in Photoshop, Mandy transforms the photo into an ethereal masterpiece. This is such an inspiration to those of us who live in a place where we never see the leaves change, or feel the cool crisp air of Autumn…Fantasize your photo's…Add embellishments like the gorgeous vine that was created by Angelica, leave that chipboard raw, with just a hint of sparkle or color, and carry those fall colors throughout the LO. I can almost hear those fairies deep in the woods whispering and fluttering their wings…
    Thank You Mandy for the inspiration, as Autumn takes hold of us…

Snagg1
      Send PM

Congrats Mandy! This is gorgeous!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Congratulations, Mandy, and so well deserved!!! Deep, rich colors, wonderful design, great image, all make a gorgeous, not to mention, inspiring layout!!!!!

Stunning LO!! Congrats

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I love this layout….so beautiful πŸ™‚ love all the details. Congrats!!!!!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

gorgeous choice! Congrats!!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Wonderful pick for LOTW! This is absolutely gorgeous!!

It's a gorgeous layout and photo treatment Mandy!!!! You are an inspiration!!! Congrats!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

WOW! ItΒ΄s amazing! I love it! πŸ™‚

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

One of my fav. pages of hers! Congrats Mandy…it's beautiful!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Oh this is one of my favorites!!! Love it! Congrats Mandy!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Gorgeousness, congrats!

Congratulations, Mandy! Love this!

Great pick that LO is stunning, gorgeous amazing the list is endless

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

I am so glad this LO was chosen! I think this has got to be one of my faves of all time. Mandy this is truly inspirational! Absolutely gorgeously stunning and magical! Congratulations!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.