Home Forums Scrap Chat Layout of the Week Layout of the Week 12-5-10 Manda

This topic contains 28 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Snowflakes spill from heaven’s hand
    Lovely and chaste like smooth white sand.
    A veil of wonder laced in light
    Falling Gently on a winters night.

Graceful beauty raining down
    Giving magic to the lifeless ground.
    Each snowflake like a falling star
    Smiling beauty that’s spun afar.

Till earth is dressed in a robe of white
    Unspoken poem the hush of night.
    Linda A. Copp.

We give you this weeks layout
    ***PURE***
    by Manda Kurtz

Manda used an acrylic piece for the base of her LO. Wow…Perfect choice for a wintry backdrop.
    She used Fancy Pants Road Show papers and Basic Grey basics, Creative Imaginations snowflakes and Prima flowers. She covered the snowflakes with Distress Crackle Paint in Rock Candy then coated them in Diamond Dust then used Glimmer Mist in Lily Pad on top of that.
    She did a new technique on the Fragments. She used clear Embossing ink and stamped a snowflake on the pieces, then she used white embossing powder and heated the fragments. While heating, the fragments melted and look like ice cubes!
    Manda also used clear embossing powder with the clear ink on the top right and then highlighted them with clear crystals.

Manda used and shared many great techniques for this gorgeous LO she did for
    the December SGC Winter White +1. Wonderful inspiration here. The minty greens remind us of wintergreen freshness. Cool and Crisp, but look how warm and lovely those colors are conveyed in this LO. Maybe it's the sweet photo of Kassy.

Congrats Manda, this is really beautiful!!!

visit Manda's blog for details and closeups of her layout
    http://mandadk.blogspot.com/%5Burl url=hyperlink url][/url]

[img:width=478&height=480]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1291582090_55_FT0_dsci0038.jpg[/img]

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Manda, stunning work, not just the design but your amazing techniques!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Swoon! This is drop dead gorgeous.

Snagg1
        Send PM

WooHoo!!! Congrats Manda! I really love this. Awesome job and most definitely deserved!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Yay! Congrats, Manda! It really is a masterpiece!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I love this Manda!!!! Congrats!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Congratulations, Manda! This is a fantastic work of art!

LOVE it Manda!!!!! Congrats!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Yippeeeeeeee love this layout. Great work Manda..congrats!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Aawesome Manda! This is really a gorgeous piece!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Yay Manda!!!!

[img:width=83&height=83]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1291590500_38_FT55620_you-go-girl.gif[/img]

Love it!

such a beautiful page, Manda – WTG!!

The technique skills are amazing and the page really pops with that color of green.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Manda, this is just precious! I LOVE the mint green! Congrats!!!

Just too cool for words! Loved all you did….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.