Home Forums Scrap Chat Layout of the Week Layout of the Week 3/31/13 – Barbara Pollack!!!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Umm, wow Barbara.  This page is simply beautiful.  The color is dramatic, the photo is gorgeous and all of those butterflies.  Really amazing work and totally eye catching!! 

I really love it when people use their background paper as a jumping off point and mirror their embeliishments so that everything is fluid and an one is an extension of the other…..and you did just exactly that.   Congratulations!!

[img:width=398&height=400]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1365021684_13_FT0_normal_ash_in_flight.jpg[/img]

Barbara, you are being featured on our blog. 🙂   Click the link http://swirlydoos.blogspot.com/2013/04/barbara-pollack-is-our-layout-of-week.html

Congratulations Barbara. This is stunning. I LOVE all those butterflies.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Congratulations!! Beautiful!

congratulations Barbara – awesome page!

omg! amazing!! I love this!!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Such a stunning page!!!!
          Congratulations, Barbara!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Congratulations, your layout is beautiful!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Wow! I logged on to enter my trash to treasure LO and saw my LO on the blog!!! So thrilling…a wonderful feeling!

Thank you!!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

This is def one of my favs of all time!! Lisa described it perfectly…one flowing into another. Simply breathtaking Barbara…congrats well eaed.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Congratulations, Barbara! LOVE this!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Love, love, love this page congrats!!!

100% deserving of the win, congrats!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Stunning!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.