Home Forums Scrap Chat Layout of the Week Layout of the week 5/19/2013 – JeannieV

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I adore everything about Jeannie's layout from the beautiful use of circles, stunning photos and the pop of red against the warm wood paper. As the title reads, this is truly exquisite – the lady and the amazing layout to showcase her. Congrats Jeannie on layout of the week!

[img:width=395&height=400]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1369006713_1015_FT0_jenniev.jpg[/img]

congratulations Jeannie. Beautiful layout

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Congrats!! This is GORGEOUS!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
        Send PM

Beautiful layout and beautiful daughter–congrats Jeannie!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Congrats!

Congrats. That is on beautiful layout.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Congrats Jeannie!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Congrats Jeannie! Very Beautiful! Love it and your DD is absolutely Gorgeous! Beautiful pics of her…

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Congratulations Jeannie the layout is beautiful and your daughters photos are gorgeous!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.