Home Forums Scrap Chat Layout of the Week Layout of the week 5/26/2013 – Niesia

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

This wildly creative layout really stood out in the Swirlydoos gallery this week. The bold color contrast, fabulous fussy cut photo, masking, chipboard techniques and overall composition are simply amazing. I love everything about this layout! Congrats Niesia on layout of the week!

[img:width=400&height=400]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1369580031_1015_FT0_niesa.jpg[/img]

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Wow! This is awesome!! Congrats, Neisia!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Congrats Neisia…darling LO!!

Congratulations, Niesia!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Congrats Niesia! So cute! All of the LO's you put in the gallery that day were fabulous…Love them all!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Congratulations Niesia!

Congratulations niesia!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Fantastic layout, Niesa, congratulations!!!!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Congratulations Niesia!! Loved this layout–you posted so many good ones!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Congrats Niesia!

Congratulations Niesia!! Loved this layout–you posted so many good ones!

I know… LOTW was a toss up between 2 of them!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

This is def one of my faves!!! Oh so cute!! Congrats honey!! see you in 22 days!!!! AAAAHHHHHH!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.