Home Forums Scrap Chat Layout of the Week Layout of the Week 7/28/2013: Peggy

This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 4 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I have to say, there were so many lovely layouts posted to the gallery this week. I knew all week that this was going to be a tough decision- you all do such amazing work, and I think this is probably the most active I've seen the gallery all month! I was pretty sure I had this figured out, then Peggy posted this stunner yesterday, and I had to rethink you to select this week:
      normal_Love~0.jpg

First off, this picture would steal anyone's heart! Sophia kissing her brothers in mommy's tummy is just the sweetest thing! This is so perfectly executed! I love how Peggy interpreted the sketch, which may be the best sketch ever. The colors meld with the pic, and the tiny pops of blue, paired with those dainty vines help make this the masterpiece that it is!

Congrats, Peggy!

congrats Peggy! LOVE your take on the sketch and those pictures are just too sweet!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Big congrats Pegs!!!! Beautiful LO!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Peggy you did an amazing job on this layout–super congrats! I am sure this will be a treasured memento for years to come!

Congratulations, Peggy! Love this!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Congrats, Peggy! Truly an awesome page!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Amazing job! Love it!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I just saw this on FB and immediately ran over here!!!!
              Thank you so very, very much!!!!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Oh congrats. This is simply stunning.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Beautiful Peggy. Love it, Congrats.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

It's so beautiful, Peggy!! Congrats!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

@Sandi!!!! Hey there, soooo good to see you!!!!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Congratulations Peggy, this is such a beautiful layout and such sweet photos!

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

Congrats Peggy! Beyond gorgeous, Love the pink with the black…sooo yummy! The picture is priceless!

Beautiful work Peggy.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.