Home Forums Scrap Chat Layout of the Week Layout of the Week 7/7/2013: Carolyn (Meowgal)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

This week we want to call special attention to this beautiful layout made by Carolyn (Meowgal). Obviously a cat lover, Carolyn has created a feline masterpiece:
      BABY_BOY_copy_small.jpg

While the Baby Boy: is the best looking thing on the page, Carolyn manages to showcase him using the Brass Shilling kit following the monthly sketch in such a gorgeous way- from the very fitting angel wings to the beautiful way she placed the lace- this deserves to be framed!

Congrats, Meowgal!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Love it !! Love the kitty too! Congrats!!

Congratulations! It's a beautiful LO!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Awe, such a beautiful kitty! Absolutely love how you scrapped him, so full of motion and such fun to look at! congrats!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Awesome!! Huge congrats!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Congratulations – love the way you used your ribbon.

Snagg1
              Send PM

Really beautiful layout–I love all the things going on with ribbon and chippies!

truly beautiful

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Congratulations Carolyn, beautiful layout!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Carolyn, well-deserved congratulations!!!! This layout is gorgeous!!!! (And so is Baby Boy!)

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Absolutely gorgeous! Congrats Carolyn!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Awesome page! Congratulations Carolyn!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.