Home Forums Scrap Chat Layout of the Week Layout Of The Week 8-21-11 ***Joyce***

This topic contains 23 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 5 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

The Little Mermaid
    By Hans Christian Andersen
    (1836)

Far out in the ocean, where the water is as blue as the prettiest coflower,
    coflower, and as clear as the purest glass.
    But it is very deep too.
    It goes down deeper than any anchor rope will go,
    and many, many steeples would have to be stacked,
    one on top of another to reach from the bottom to the surface of the sea.
    It is down there that the sea folk live.

Click here for the rest of the beautiful story… http://www.katyberry.com/Nerina/LittleMermaid.html%5Burl url=hyperlink url][/url]

[img:width=600&height=608]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1314014676_55_FT0_neptune_s_catch_sd_rr0_.jpg[/img]

This is not what we think of when we think of the little mermaid….Holy Hot Damn Joyce!!! This is the most beautiful mermaid we have ever seen, and not only a gorgeous mermaid, but the layout is SMASHINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!!!…The creative techniques are just so incredible, from the netting to the adoed Dusty Attic to the Mermaid Tail!! And those little seahorses are just tooooo CUTE!!! And all the beautiful pearls!!! Preeeeetty!!The seaweed is swaying and we hear Calypso music playing in our heads!!! Under the sea….Oh we love this Lo Joyce. Your creative touches took it to a new level!! Congrats on LOTW!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

WOW Joyce, this is Gorgeous!!! Big Congrats!!!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Joyce, of course this is the Layout of the Week!!! Stunning design, stunning embellies and OMG amazing techniques!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Beautiful work Congrats!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

AMEN!! Perfect choice, this LO is incredible!! Congrats Joyce~

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I had a feeling this would be the one! Congratulations, Joyce! Such a work of art!

Joyce, no comments are sufficient for this art piece. wow and congrats and one heckova LO

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Joyce, of course this is the Layout of the Week!!! Stunning design, stunning embellies and OMG amazing techniques!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

INDEED! Hear Hear!

Stunning…breathtaking….just gorgeous!!!! I LOVE all the details that you have used….It is just FAB!!! Congrats to a talented artist!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I so totally love this page!!!! Congrats Joyce!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Wonderful choice. I was totally blown away by this one. Gorgeous, gorgeous LO and unbelievable details!

great choice!!

Congrats, Joyce – well deserved LOTW!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Absolutely gorgeous! Try following THAT in the round robin!

Congrats Joyce and so well deserved!!! This is just amazing!!!! Oooh someone has to follow this??? Good luck!!

Yahhhh!!!! Hooray!!!! When I saw this page in the gallery I was like OMG… really… O M G
                    It is beyond STUNNING what you did here Joyce.
                    Congratulations on LOTW… totally deserved!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.