Home Forums Scrap Chat Layout of the Week Layout Of The Week 9-26-10 Amy (Moey)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

[img:width=600&height=602]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1285843347_55_FT37678_septroundrobin_.jpg[/img]

Amy did this beautiful LO for the September Round Robin Challenge. She added some techniques for the challenge. She put a twist on the photo by using a sepia color. She also added the frame around the pic with itty bitty white flowers in the coers. Love how she framed the Prima pebbles and joualing spot with the Prima felt border. The chipboard piece is just fabulous!! Amy alcohol inked the chipboard and then added Stickles over it to give it luster and sparkle. To add to the beauty of the vine she added the twisted pearl and crystal vine undeeath. Very beautiful. Amy created the perfect edge for the circle in the background by edging it with pearls and lace. There is so much to look at on this layout, and she made the most of creative techniques.
    A little something you may not know about Amy…She is a wonderful mini album artist!! Go check out some of her work. You may be inspired!!!

http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?u=446121%5Burl url=hyperlink url][/url]

[img:width=600&height=602]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1285508474_55_FT0_septroundrobin_.jpg[/img]

I LUV this one….Totally GORGEOUS!! Congrats Amy:)) xo

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Congrats, Amy!!!!! Beautiful page!!!!!

This is beautiful, Amy! Congratulations!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Congrats Amy, beautiful layout.

Snagg1
          Send PM

Wowie!!!! Love all of the rich detail!!! Gorgeous, congrats AMY!!!!!

Congrats Amy!!!!

Congrats Amy!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

This is so beautiful!!! Congrats Amy!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Congrats Amy, wonderful page.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Great page! Congrats!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Amy – outstanding job. Just gorgeous.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

beautiful Amy!!! CONGRATS!!!!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

so beautiful

really pretty. I love the partial cirlce and the photo is wonderful. The paper is so super pretty. Great Job Hugs Tracy

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.