Home Forums Scrap Chat Layout of the Week Layout of The week April 1, 2012 ***Adriana Templeton***

This topic contains 25 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Sometimes its hard to be a woman
    Giving all your love to just one man
    You'll have bad times
    And he'll have good times
    Doing things that you don't understand
    But if you love him you'll forgive him
    Even though he's hard to understand
    And if you love him
    Oh be proud of him
    'Cause after all he's just a man
    Stand by your man
    Give him two arms to cling to
    And something warm to come to
    When nights are cold and lonely
    Stand by your man
    And tell the world you love him
    Keep giving all the love you can
    Stand by your man
    Stand by your man
    And show the world you love him
    Keep giving all the love you can
    Stand by your man

[img:width=600&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1333273116_55_FT0_nathanweb_.jpg[/img]

Totally inspired by Anna Dabrowska's style, Andie just blows this one out of the ballpark with a rendition so gorgeous, it made us gasp…And she hasn't even taken the class with Anna yet!!! Oh but she will!!! She chose to scrap her husband because his birthday was in march. This is what Andie tells us about this gorgeous layout…

There is a ton of metal all over this LO. It's mostly covered with my goupy mixture.
    Goupy mixture is a combo of acrylic modeling paste, gesso, and magical mica. The paste is actually transparent and resistant to ink when it dries so I mixed it with the gesso to give it some grit. I only have white gesso and didn't want anything bright on this LO so I mixed in the micas. Not the result I was expecting but still usable. The entire right side of the page is chipboard letters covered with my goupy mix (which contains gesso) and then topped with black velvet smooch spritz and accented with rub and buff. I also used espresso glimmer glamm over the letters on the far right.
    The hidden joualing is a magnetic joual under the acrylic car. It's kind of personal but the gist is that we are still together today because of all his wonderful qualities, trustworthy, duty bound, loyal.

Wow girl. You put a lot of LOVE into this piece of art!!! We love it!! You can visit Andie's Blog for more inspiration…
    http://scrappygoddess.blogspot.com/

Andie, I cant wait to get home from work tonight and scrap!!!! You have just inspired me!!! And I LOVE the pic!!!! HOT!!!!

Snagg1
      Send PM

Sooooooo good to see you back!! Where the hell have you been young lady? *hands on hips* LOL

Your page is delish and so is that pic! ;) Love goopy things and you did an amazing job. Congratulations!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Very, very, cool layout and I love how you did the joualling. I dream of someday being able to create something like this! Congratulations!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Love it! Congrats!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Holy Finnabair this LO is just stunning. Love your goopy paste!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Congrats Andie. Great layout.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Dang girl this is fabulous.

Love this one! Great choice!! ;D Congrats!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I loved your layout when I saw it, totally awesome – Congratulations!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

OMG, This is Beauuuutiiiifullll!!!!!! Congrats!!!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

wow!! What a layout! This is so inpsiring .. big congrats on LOTW!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                        Send PM

Awesome!

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

Gorgeous page, Andie! I'm taking Anna's class in the hopes I'll be able to put together something that cool. You've already got it figured out – congrats!

craftysprinkles
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

Andie, you know that I've been drooling over every detail in this stunning page ever since you posted it!!!!
                            Congratulations!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.