Home Forums Scrap Chat Layout of the Week Layout Of The week December 9, 2012***Barbara Lochridge***

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Smile
    © Heather Black
    A smile is cheer from you to me,
    the cost is nothing its given for free.
    They console the weary and gladden the sad.
    And can make someone happy when they are mad.
    Unlike blessings in which we pray
    its the only thing you keep when you give it away.

[img:width=499&height=500]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1355049249_55_FT0_600x600.jpg[/img]

This week we bring to you another gorgeous layout created by Barbara. The photo is of her adorable grand daughter. Just look at those curls! A mode day Shirley Temple.Not to long ago, HSN had shown a new product by Martha Stewart. It is a circle punch. And it is WONDERFUL!!! The larger blue circle in the back and the smaller decorative circles were both punched with the machine. You just change the punches. Until it hits the general public, they are exclusive to HSN. But this isn't about the punch, this is about the beautiful layout Barbara created using her amazing talent. The color contrast of the blue, black and hints of yellow is striking. The flower clusters are just gorgeous and love that little birdies tucked into the clusters. The whole design is just divine. But that smile just lights up the whole layout. Great job Barbara, we totally adore this one!!

Gorgeous! Love the layout and must have that punch system now, eeeeek!!

Suxh a beautiful page! Congratulations Barbara!!!

Gorgeous choice! Congratulations, Barbara!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Beautiful Barbara, congrats….

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

awesome page Barbara congrats

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Absolutely GORGEOUS! Congrats Barbara!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Simply beautiful! Congratulations Barbara!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Wow Barbara…this is just amazing!! Congrats!!!

So pretty! LOVE it!! She is a doll! That punch system is just too cool, I might have to check out HSN now!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Gorgeous layout, love the colors and that adorable granddaughter of yours is such a cutie! Congratulations Barbara

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Adorable photo, beautiful embellies; congratulations, Barbara!

Sweet photo & LO! Congrats!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Congrats Barbara. What a gorgeous creation.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

so striking – gorgeous!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.