Home Forums Scrap Chat Layout of the Week Layout of the Week: February 3, 2013: Erica Ortiz

This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

There are an overwhelming number of pictures in the gallery that were uploaded this week, and I carefully looked at each project, looking for a layout that really stood out, which was not easy, because the talent here is beyond amazing, so nearly everything I saw was worthy of a spotlight! Alas, there was one that I kept going back to, and here it is:

normal_SDDTchallengewk3_1.jpg

This gem that sits in the gallery was created by our Swirly Sister, Miss Erica Ortiz.This is her submission for the week three challenge, and I am just stunned at the details of this grungy elegant page. Way to go, girl!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

congrats lil' Mimi !!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Big congrats! I absolutely loved that layout and all your beautiful metal.

Congratulations, Erica! Awesome LO!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

You are so right!!!!
            Love the photo, love the grunge, LOVE the metal!!!
            Congratulations, Erica!!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Congrats Erica. Great grungy layout.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Congrats Erica! Beautiful…especially love those gorgeous flowers!!!

such a great design!!!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

This is stunning. Look at all these layers of texture on the page. And I loooove your flowers and the punch you used. Ive seen the punch but never could have imagined it looking like this. Again, stunning!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Congrats Erica! It's a gorgeous page!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

totally awesome page. Loved this Lil MiMi! Congrats darlin'

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

I loved your layout, congratulations Erica!

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

Excellent choice. I drooled over this layout when I saw it posted. So much to look at over and over. Congrats!

I am so freakin embarassed!!!!!!!!! Holy Moly I just saw this! Im busting out laughing in embarassment as I'm typing this!

Thank you Rae and ladies for your wonderful comments and all the encourgement to just push us out of the box and comfort zone!

HAHA..that's what I get for being out of the loop.
                          I should also get the DUMAS award of the week!

craftysprinkles
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

I am so freakin embarassed!!!!!!!!! Holy Moly I just saw this! Im busting out laughing in embarassment as I'm typing this!

Thank you Rae and ladies for your wonderful comments and all the encourgement to just push us out of the box and comfort zone!

HAHA..that's what I get for being out of the loop.
                            I should also get the DUMAS award of the week!

LOL! You are a crack up!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.