Home Forums Scrap Chat Layout of the Week Layout Of The week January 2 2011 Shona

This topic contains 28 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Well, I dont know if this has ever happened before..But to start off the New Year, we didnt have to go deep into the gallery to find this weeks layout of the week. We left 2010 with an awesome layout by her, and here she is again, wowing us with her creative talent…
    SHONA IN THE HOUSE!!!!!

A LITTLE BIT OF SUNSHINE

She's a little bit of sunshine,
    She's a smile to light your days,
    She will steal your heart and
    keep it with her warm endearing ways,
    She's your precious little daughter,
    With a sweetness from above
    Who will fill your years with laughter
    and your lives with lots of love

[img:width=600&height=599]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1293989981_55_FT0_kylee_.jpg[/img]

Just love all the different techniques you used on the layout. On Shona's blog, she mentions that she promises to use different flowers as she has made these many times because she is hooked on them… But the flowers are gorgeous and I wouldn't have changed a thing!!! Great job Shona…Just beautiful!!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

And soooooo what we need to warm us all up!!!!
      Gorgeous page, Shona!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Congrats, Shona!

Congrats! yep, love the flowers!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Gorgeous girlie!!! I love the combination of fussy cut and real flowers. Beautiful!!!

Shona, an amazing LO for certain. The edges are so wonderfully distressed/ The colors pop and the flower is fab. What a photo! Congrats.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

OH waht a great pick, Shona this is a gorgeous LO!! YOur flowers are perfect!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

oooooo weeeee 🙂 tytyty everyone. I really am hooked on those flowers lol 🙂

Congratulations, Shona! What a beautiful LO!

Shona, love your colors and details on this page. photos are so sweet.

beautiful LO Shona, love the bright vibrant colours!! what a cutie!

Beautiful Shona! Congrats!!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

This is an AMAZING LO!!! Congrats!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Beautiful Shona!!! I always drool over your layouts :P

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Gorgeous!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.