Home Forums Scrap Chat Layout of the Week Layout Of The week January 23, 2011..Helena(willea

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    You're My Butterfly

Your are the most beautiful thing
    I've ever seen
    You shine just like sunlight rays
    On a winter snow
    I just had to tell you so

Your eyes sparkle as the stars
    Like the moon they glow
    Your smile could light the world on fire
    Or did you know?

Your minds full of everything
    That I want to know
    I just had to let you know
    I just had to tell you so
    You're my butterfly
    Fly high
    Fly fly fly

Lyrics/Song – Lenny Kravitz

[img:width=552&height=561]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1295872401_55_FT0_caress.jpg[/img]

Well, few of the the artists at Swirlydoos have big news, and Helena is one of them .She is remaining on the Dusty Attic Design Team!!! Of coarse. Swirlydoos plays a big part in their creations as they continue to use Swirlydoos kits to showcase their work. And for that we are soooo proud and grateful!! Helena is an amazing artist from Sweden, we are happy to have her as part of our community in Swirlyville.
    This weeks LO Caress is just stunning. The monochromatic color in blue is striking. Her use for the big butterfly is just amazing tucked inside the coer floral spray. Without showing the whole butterfly, sometimes less is more. The design is so pleasing to the eye, it just flows. The beautiful black and white photo of Helena's daughter just melts into the picture as it has that touch of blue color. We adore this LO…Amazing…

Snagg1
      Send PM

Fabulous choice!!! This page is a stunner. I love how she tucked that butterfly in there. Awesome design too. Congrats!!!!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

this is just soooo beautiful!!! Congrats Helena!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Beautiful LO, congrats Helena!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Congratulations, Helena!!!! What a beautiful layout!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Awesome choice, her artwork is amazing!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

oh congrats on the DA team again and congrats on this gorgeous layout 🙂

Snagg1
                  Send PM

COngrats, that is so divine.

Nothing short of breathtaking. Totally gorgeous and inspriational. perfect chopice for LO of the week and a big congrats Helena.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Congrats Helena!! It's so beautiful!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Congratulations, Helena! Gorgeous LO!

Yes, this is a beautiful work of art! Love it, congrats!

This is just so stunning!!!!!!! Congrats

Helena, amazing layout and artistic use of the butterfly, and the tendrils are an artful touch too. You have a great eye for detail.

luv this lo, it's just gorgeous!!! Congrats Helena:)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.