Home Forums Scrap Chat Layout of the Week Layout of the week July 3 2011 **Rae**

This topic contains 23 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    A Tiny Kiss,
    Sweet and Tender.
    A Precious Moment,
    We always Remember.

Debi McCauley

[img:width=499&height=500]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1309734684_55_FT0_img_3719.jpg[/img]

Something about sweet sweet kisses we give our children, can make our heart skip a beat! Amazing that this is a self portrait Rae did of herself planting a sweet smooch on her son Owens darling cheek.
    This week our beautiful LO was chosen for not only it's beauty, but for the love it shows coming from a mom to her child. It is simple, it is complex..But most important, it is love…The softness and warmth of the colors give off a glow perfect in reflecting the mood of this LO. The beautiful frame is altered to look like a beautiful old gilded frame. The masking is soft and invites you to enter a garden of plantings and butterflies. Love the ribbon work to tie it all together. Just beautiful Rae..You, Owen and the layout…

Congrats, Rae! So beautiful and heartwarming!

Congratulations Rae!! Very sweet, heart touching and simply beautiful!!!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Congratulations Rae, this is my favorite.

Snagg1
        Send PM

Oh Yay! I love this LO! Congrats, Rae!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Congratulations Rae! This is absolutely beautiful.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Rae, this is absolutely gorgeous! Well deserved LOTW!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Wow! What an honor! Thanks!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Rae, this is beautiful!!! Congrats!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

YAY!!!! *clapping* Well deserved. This is just beautiful.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Beautiful, heartwarming, love this one so much, Rae!!! Congratulations!!!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Gorgeous Rae!!!! Congrats, it is such a great LO and photo!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

One amazing LO – tender . sweet and just a LO to frame. Congrats. you are one fabulous mom

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Congrats Rae!!!!!

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

rae, what a gorgeous and sweet LO!! Congrats

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.