Home Forums Scrap Chat Layout of the Week Layout Of The Week July 31 2011 Beverly Sams

This topic contains 28 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

[img:width=480&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1312123600_55_FT0_1.jpg[/img]

This week we bring you the beautiful work of Beverly Sams. For those of you who do not know, Beverly is more than a scrapbook artist, she is an artist who puts a brush to canvas and creates shear magic. See for your self… http://beverlysams.blogspot.com/%5Burl url=hyperlink url][/url]
    But this week, she is our spotlight artist with her beautiful layout Believe.

[img:width=600&height=591]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1312123942_55_FT0_believe_copy_.jpg[/img]

The beautifully framed photo is Beverly's niece. The soft colors and lacy techniques Beverly used compliment the photo so beautifully. Love the ribbon weaving and the sweet bow with the tiny fairy dangling as if dancing in the air. The floral clusters frame the layout to perfection. Love how Beverly used the DA fairy as a mask, very creative!! Color perfection! Thank you for sharing your work with us in Swirlyville!! We love it!!
    Visit Beverly's scrapping blog for more inspiration!

http://analteredspirit.blogspot.com/%5Burl url=hyperlink url][/url]

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Congrats Bev!! This page is just so beautiful!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Outstanding Bev!! This is a very Beautiful page!! Congrats!!

Wow…beautiful page!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Congrats! I adore this! I may have to lift it even! Your niece looks a little like Manda's dd Kassie!

AWww! shucks, you're going to make me cry…Thanks so much Girls! Lisa always does such a wonderful post for the LOTW, doesn't she?

Congrats Beverly….This is GORGEOUS. Your niece is just too cute.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Awesome Beverly, wow, what a gorgeous LO!! Congrats!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

gorgeous page Big Congrats

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Congrats! Very well deserved!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Gorgeous page! Congratulations!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Congrats Beverly. Gorgeous page.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Gorgeous & creative & perfect!!! Congratulations, Bev!!!!!

Congrats Beverly, this was so beautifully executed. Just lovely work all around.

Congratulations, Beverly! Gorgeous LO!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.