Home Forums Scrap Chat Layout of the Week Layout Of The Week March 11, 2012 *** Jennie Atkinson ***

This topic contains 23 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

[img:width=500&height=339]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1331504151_55_FT0_175.jpg[/img]
    [img:width=568&height=564]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1331504151_55_FT0_2012march_004.jpg[/img]

This week, we bring to you a beautiful layout from Jennie. The photo is of Jennie's Great Aunt Alice. She was so beautiful and the photo is so dreamy. The lovely white vignette is so typical of black and white vintage photo's in those days and it makes them classic. The papers Jennie chose for her entry to SwirlyHues is perfect!! The vintage music paper coupled with the blue, conveys a feeling of days spent carefree and happy. The beautiful flowers over the Dusty Attic look as if they are clinging to a trellis. The rosy colors of the flowers warms up the blue on this whole page. And of course the joualing spot finishes off the whole beautiful page. We love this one Jennie!!! And we believe Aunt Allie would have just adored it as well…
    Visit Jennie's Blog for more inspiration.

http://jennie-livethedream.blogspot.com/%5Burl url=hyperlink url][/url]

What an awesome pick Lisa.

Jennie… Your page is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!! Congratulations!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Beautiful Jennie. Congrats!

LOVE it!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Congrats! Such a beautiful heritage page!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Beautiful. Congratz

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Such a great page, Jeannie. Love that vintage photo with the Mon Doux .. congrats, hon!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Congrats Jennie! This is such an elegant page and wonderful tribute!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Congrats Jennie, Sooooo Beautiful

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

WOW!! Thank you all so much and thank you Lisa for choosing my layout.

I am absolutely bowled over – I enjoyed this layout so much and it came together so quickly despite having to hunt for papers.

Thank you again – (grinning from ear to ear!) x

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Jennie absolutely gorgeous page …congrats

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Congrats Jennie..this is just gorgeous!! Your handmade flowers are so pretty!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Congrats Jennie…that is absolutely beautiful!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Congratulations Jennie, your layout was beautiful!

Just lovely! I love the ethereal look of the LO. It's so peaceful and calming. Love it!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.