Home Forums Scrap Chat Layout of the Week Layout Of The Week November 20 2022***Jan*** (msjan1) and a special "Thanks" to Peggy!!

This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

“The road of life twists and tus,
    and no two directions
    are ever the same.
    Yet our lessons come from the jouey,
    not the destination.”
    Enjoy the jouey…

[img:width=600&height=605]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1321794540_55_FT0_enjoy_the_jouey_.jpg[/img]

This is the week of Thankfulness. I know that we are all thankful for something. Jan is thankful that her sister in law allowed her to use this beautiful photo of her nephews for her LO. Her sister in law shared the whole album with her. What a beautiful LO Jan. Your technique on the DA is just awesome!! Jan mixed some copper UTEE, TH Distress embossing powder in Vintage Photo and Black Soot which she then used to emboss the DA autumn circle. Such a rustic feel to it!! Her flowers were all collected from various Swirlydoos kits and all of the papers were from the Rendezvous kit. This LO is Jan's entry for the November Round Robin Challenge. Gorgeous Jan, we just love this one!!

On a personal note, We want to thank Peggy, for her endless work on taking charge of Round Robin month after month!! We are Thankful for all that she has done for Swirlydoos in keeping us creatively entertained with all of the wonderful twists that we are challenged with every month. It forced us to work outside of our comfort zone sometimes, and made us better scrappers!! This month, Peggy is stepping down as hostess to take a much needed breather. Jan is one artist who has offered to help out with Round Robin when she can, but she will need help. Swirlydoos will welcome any creative artist's who are willing to assist in a group effort to keep this wonderful challenge going!! Let us know if you are interested!! You all have very creative minds, we would love to see you host this challenge!!

Please visit Jan's Blog for more creative inspiration!!
    http://www.ascript4scrappin.blogspot.com/%5Burl url=hyperlink url][/url]

Yay! Congratualtions, Jan! Love this LO!

Also, a big THANKS to Peggy for hosting the Round Robin! It is a super fun challenge!

Snagg1
      Send PM

Whohoo! Love this page-gorgeous autumn colors surrounding the sweetest pic. Congrats!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Well deserved…woo hoo!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Congrats Jan, awesome LO!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Jan, this is so well deserved!!!! Gorgeous colors, gorgeous design and I love what you did with one of my all-time favorite chippie circles!!!!!
            Congratulations!!!!!!!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Congrats Jan, Wonderful LO.

Congratulation Jan. Such a beautiful page!!!!!!!!!

Peggy….. MWAH!

Congrats Jan. Your LO is wonderful. I love those colors.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Congrats Jan!!

Peggy…you're such a sweetheart!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Congrats Jan!!!

Thank you Peggy!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

loved this as soon as I saw it in the gallery!!!! Congrats Jen!

Pegs, you know I love ya!

Jan, this is so well deserved!!!! Gorgeous colors, gorgeous design and I love what you did with one of my all-time favorite chippie circles!!!!!
                  Congratulations!!!!!!!

Peggy, thank you for hosting the RR challenge for soooo long! It has been a favorite for well over a year now and we all love you for hosting every month. Your comments really made me smile and that is just how you always are! Thank you.

Thanks, ladies!

Congrats Jan!!! This is such an awesome lo!!! That pic is priceless and your details…stunning!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.