Home Forums Scrap Chat Layout of the Week Layout Of The Week October 7, 2012 ***Cheryl***(Merrihew)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    What is beauty?

There is so much beauty in life
    Beauty is a gift of God
    Beauty is in the heart which touches,
    another
    Simplicity is beauty.

Beauty of sun setting in to ocean,
    in evening
    Truth is beauty, beauty is truth
    Beauty is the best treasure for,
    one's eye
    the beauty of a love that is real.

Bright colors of the rainbow,
    the beauty of spring
    What is beauty?
    Beauty is you.
    Maria Luisa Taylor

[img:width=600&height=601]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1349662723_55_FT0_beauty1_2_.jpg[/img]

This week we bring to you a beauty created by Cheryl…The use of gesso to tone down the paper, brings our focus to the wonderful composition of the design. The layering beneath the beautiful photo makes a most wonderful photo mat. The striking use of the few black elements is pleasing to the eye. The lacy doily softens the whole layout and the zipper pull revealing a touch of lace is perfect. This is definitely a feminine page. The perfect trio of flowers rounds out the whole layout. beautiful work Cheryl. We love this one!!

Sorry, the size and colors of the letters is not working for me. Don't know why…I just cant get it to work. and why id the word gift highlighted. I cant get it off..my computer is possessed…

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Such a beautiful choice, Lisa! Very girly page .. with great layering! Congrats, Cheryl!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I love it! Congrats!

Congrats Cheryl! Very pretty!

steal my heart – pink, girly and a doily… huge congrats!!!

Congratulations Cheryl!! That page is just fabulous!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Oh Cheryl….very nice. I have always loved your work honey.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
          Send PM

what a beautiful photo. The composition on that is gorgeous and I love your payout. Very fitting with your photo.

congratulations!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Congrats Cheryl. I love the layers and the zipper pull. Beautiful page

Oh Wow! Thankyou so very much! This has really made my day!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Congrats Cheryl!! It's such a sweet layout!

Congrats!!!! Such a beautiful layout.

COngrats Cheryl!!! Stunning lo….just beautiful!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Congrats Cheryl!!!!!!! Gorgeous, love it!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.