Home Forums Scrap Chat Ask the Designers Layout storage….I need your input

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

I was following Diana's Pininterest, and I saw this idea for organizing stickers. I wondered, Hummm…would this idea work for organizing your layouts too? I'm thinking that it just might work! I think that the page protectors would rest on the bottom of the paper towel holder or the table that the holder is sitting on, and the rings would keep the page protectors on the paper towel roll holder. Do you think this would be a good way to store and display your LO's????
    [img:width=400&height=429]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1328032334_45_FT0_stk-spin.jpg-550×01.jpg[/img]

I need to give credit where credit is due. This great idea came from pinterest from the clubcreativememories site.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

That's a good idea Debbie. It would be worth trying. Paper towel holders aren't that expensive. I might have to make a trip to Walmart!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

That's a good idea!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Look at you with the Pinterest!

Look at you with the Pinterest!

Sometimes I amaze myself!!!
          I tried this idea and I think it WILL work. However, I'm thinking that you need to use rings that are small. I used the biggest rings that I could find, and the layouts tended to fall over. I think that if you use rings that make the layouts pretty snug on the paper towel holder, it will work just fine.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Wonderful idea Darling MIL!!!

i wanna see the final product – i'm quite curious now!

I !heart PINTEREST!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Yes, please post when you are done!!!

That is a great idea Debbie! Wish I had the room for it! ;D

ohhh great idea!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Awesome idea! Yes, please post pictures when you're done – would love to see the final outcome…

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

That is a great idea Debbie! Wish I had the room for it! ;D

Ditto!!

I thought about the space question…but, I'm thinking that you could display your LOs on a table or on a counter somewhere. Then, you could change out your LOs occasionally so that folks can see your wonderful creations. People….except in the gallery…ever see your finished artistic creations…and that's a real shame!!! This might be the perfect way to display your work.

Dont look at me. My LO's are in piles in boxes all around my room. uuuggg…

My copied idea is sitting on my kitchen table. I've got to find some O-rings that aren't 3 inches in diameter. I hate to buy a whole box of them just to get 3 little O-rings! I had a heck of a time finding a paper towel holder that wasn't all fancy and costing almost $20. But I did find a toilet paper holder that I think will do nicely. I went to Ross and found all sorts of storage cabinets and stacking chrome trays. I also found one Swivel & Store shelf like on TV for $12. I'll take a pic and post it. Works great for Lindy's products and little TA bottles.
                  My sweet DIL, Amber, really started something with her organizing around here!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.