Home Forums Scrap Chat Scrap Room ORGANIZATION! Layout Storage

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Layout storage seems to be a problem for me. I found a solution during my organizing…

I bought this large plastic container that is about 14 inches tall and has a lid. It has hanging files that fit inside. I found that I could store my buiky LOs in this container quite nicely. I'll post a pic later.

I'm so excited to get finished now….I see a light at the end of this tunnel….and it's NOT a train!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Woo Hoo! Go Big Mimi!! What an accomplishment!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

WTG!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Can't wait to see your storage container!

Go I am jeolous but I think I am about one or two work days to done but working on taxes and paperwork.

Snagg1
            Send PM

That's a great idea Debbie. Can't wait to see it. I've been recycling the shipping boxes that our kits come in. I can fit about 5-6 pages in each…so I have a stack of postal boxes in front of my desk. LOL

I like your idea better……PICTURES PLEASE!!!!!!

Ask and you shall receive….Here are the facts:
            Scrapbook File Box bought at Michael's.
            9-1/8 in. wide X 17 inch. L X 13-15/16 H
            Holds 12X12 Albums with 3 hanging folders included.
            I really do like this file box. It is just the right size, has a lid, and keeps everything nice and tiday.
            FYI: Picnik is being absorbed by Google. No more Picnik after April 19. I hate that!

[img:width=600&height=398]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1327456772_45_FT136121_scrapbook_file.picnik_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=600&height=398]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1327456772_45_FT136121_scrapbook_file.2.picnik_.jpg[/img]

You all almost got to see the tails of my pups as they investigated the weird box on the floor. (The the floor is not dirty…it's just the ugly color of the tile in my ScrappySpace !sad .)

Wow that is cool. I want one or three.

I really like those. Looks like a great way to store my kits.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

You're a genius. I've looked at those boxes in Michaels and never even thought about storing finished layouts in them!!! Thanks for the great idea.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Debbie I know it sucks about Pincik…now I'll have to fight with Photobucket..we have never been on friendly terms

I am sad about Picnik! I just recently discovered it and I really liked it!

I really like those. Looks like a great way to store my kits.

That's why I originally bought the box was to store my kits in….but I didn't like it as much as the square plastic boxes from Michaels. All the stuff in the kits sagged and got bent. The LOs stand up straight and I have 10 fluffy pages in the box right now with lots of room to spare.

Debbie I know it sucks about Pincik…now I'll have to fight with Photobucket..we have never been on friendly terms

Photobucket and I don't like each other either. Surely Google will have something similiar to Picnik, won't they? I love Picnik!!! I have a cousin who uses Picnik exclusively to edit her pics…and she does a wonderful job. I thought she certainly had to use Photoshop…but no…just picnik.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Oh MIL, you are brilliant!!! I do love this for layouts…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.