Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop Learn Photoshop step by step

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

When I was leaing Photoshop, this is the site that taught me sooo much..Hundreds of tutorials. free down loads..Brushes, Actions….Go check it out. Become a subscriber and you will receive a newsletter filled with links to all kinds of techniques. This is my Number 1 Photoshop site…Hope you like it too!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

THANKS Lisa!!!! 🙂

Once again, Lisa, you are the best! I just subscribed. How awesome and thanks sooooo much for sharing.

I really really want to master this because you are so inspirational and amazing. I swear I have 2 heads sometimes….but you could really make me have 2 heads with your photoshop talent – and make me look good too.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Okay… started playing with this…..

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO IN LOVE!!!!

I have TONS of Excellent tricks that I've been wanting to lea for so long…. like sharpening a photo…..

Kathi, Peggy, Jan…. don't forget your laptops!!!

Thanks Lisa!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Thanks, Lisa!!!!!

And Meg, I promise to remember!!!!!!

I cant believe I didn't introduce you to this site a long time ago… You will really love it because it takes you through step by step in the tutorials.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I've been searching…. but can't find one for smoothing out….. help……

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM
              Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Thanks for the links girls!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.