Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Leave Love, Receive Love Gallery Contest – WINNERS!!!

This topic contains 26 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

The two fabulous winners of our Gallery Contest (with staggering numbers) are…

Projects Uploaded:

SHERRI SPENCER

with a total of 129 uploaded images!

Leave's the most Lovin'

Jennifer Snyder

with a total of a whopping 1,852 comments left!

Way to go girls! DANG!!!!!!!!!!  Now THAT'S how you keep a rockin' gallery bouncing!

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

OMG!! Amazing work girls!!! Congrats!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

holy cow, ladies! congrats!

WOW!!! Awesome!
        Congrats, girls!

Holy cow those are staggering numbers!!!! Congrats Ladies!

Snagg1
          Send PM

*gasp* Wow!!!!!! You ladies rock!!!!!!

frig! That means I left some LO's untouched? Now I'm gonna be wrackin my brains trying to figure out who I left out. Thanks for running this Krissy. Many of those amazing LO's make me scratch my head and say, dang, these are the best of the best around the WORLD. You've got the very best right here in YOUR gallery. Holy Smokes. That was worth my time in leaing from the best.

I had a ton of fun going back and looking at LO's that made me gasp each time I look at them. And it was cool because each time I look at something in retrospect, I am able to absorb a technique that I could not absorb the first go round – and admire something that I missed before. A perfectly placed embellie that sets off the whole LO or Whatever.

For example, I have been a member since March 2010. I can tell you right now that those first 9 kits, I was just trying to keep up with my glue gun – forget leaing technique. Now I can go back and lea a little more, glean some cool things and appreciate you Swirly gals all that much more.

I thank YOU, Krissy. This was so cool for me, inspiring and quite the teaching moment ( or several moments as it did take some time to accomplish).

Congrats to Sherri – an amazing bit of work. You are one of the masters of this craft that I am leaing from.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

WTG!! Congrats girlies!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Yeah! WTG!!! Congrats to you both!!!

Those numbers are unbelievable..You put me to shame!!!! Congrats to both of you and for giving Swirlyville your all!!!! Just awesome!!

frig! That means I left some LO's untouched? Now I'm gonna be wrackin my brains trying to figure out who I left out. Thanks for running this Krissy. Many of those amazing LO's make me scratch my head and say, dang, these are the best of the best around the WORLD. You've got the very best right here in YOUR gallery. Holy Smokes. That was worth my time in leaing from the best.

I had a ton of fun going back and looking at LO's that made me gasp each time I look at them. And it was cool because each time I look at something in retrospect, I am able to absorb a technique that I could not absorb the first go round – and admire something that I missed before. A perfectly placed embellie that sets off the whole LO or Whatever.

For example, I have been a member since March 2010. I can tell you right now that those first 9 kits, I was just trying to keep up with my glue gun – forget leaing technique. Now I can go back and lea a little more, glean some cool things and appreciate you Swirly gals all that much more.

I thank YOU, Krissy. This was so cool for me, inspiring and quite the teaching moment ( or several moments as it did take some time to accomplish).

Okay….now I get to say I told you so

Great job Jenn~ your comments always give me a warm feeling…or a good laugh! I am sure that many others feel the same way!

Sherri~Congrats! You are one productive girlie!

Congrats Congrats Congrats….awesome job!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Well dang – I guess my 2010 resolution to get more scrapping done was actually met. There's a first.

Congrats Jen, always love reading your comments very thoughtful and insightful and you express yourself so well.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Jenn, Sherri, congratulations!!!!

Congrats ladies….well deserved!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.