This topic contains 37 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author

OK, I am starting a new section, This will be leaves and vines. Everytime I find a wonderful pic of leaves and vines, , I will extract it and you can use them for your LO's. Cutting them is a pain..But you could print them on transparency if you like.

[img:width=492&height=715]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1296379156_55_FT67463_north-american-silva33_copy.jpg[/img]

[img:width=600&height=841]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1296654247_55_FT67463_north-american-sylva51_copy_.jpg[/img]

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Lisa:
      a. Great idea!!!!!
      b. Gorgeous first image!!!
      Thank you and !heart you!!!!!!!!!!

great idea

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Great idea Lisa!! Thanks!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

thanks Lisa!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Beauty!!!! Thanks, Lisa!!!!

TFS!!!!

Snagg1
            Send PM

What a fabulous idea Lisa!!! I could have a lot of fun with these….my mind is getting all wrinkled (as Debbie puts it LOL) with some crazy ideas!!!!!

cool! tfs!

Thanks, Lisa!

You could buy a Silhouette SD…use the software's Find the outline feature..print it out…and then have your silhouette SD cut it out…that is what I do…LOL..

I took an image from the Graphic Fairy…and then did a little editing to it.. used the outline feature of the Silhouette SD…print it out…and let my Silhouette do the cutting. FUN…FUN …FUN!

There are more pictures on my blog: Herehttp://heatherahudson.blogspot.com/2011/02/precious-beauty.html

Sorry…I had to remove the picture…for SNR publication….yay!

That is a great feature of the Silhoutte SD! did not know it did that.

Heather what is your go to site for instruction on using the Silhouette. I have been VERY lazy about leaing mine. Especially the new software. I just do the basic cutting of my downloaded files.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.