Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Lindy's sale

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Lindy's is having a tax day sale. 25% off until tomorrow using coupon code taxday. Get your mist and embosing powders before the sale is over. I got mine.

Just doing my part to help enable.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

and you're doing very well Kim!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

25% off will definitely help with shipping! Thanks so much Kim!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

It helped me so much that I qualified for free shipping. LOL! Enjoy guys!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Shhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
              I so did not see this. I'm too ashamed to count all of my bottles of mists and inks and containers of embossing powder.
              I did buy some of the Dylusions sprays because they are different enough and I don't own but 3 washes, but I really need to run my supplies down. There's so much beautiful stuff out there, but when you have more than you can possibly use in a year…
              But thanks for the heads up, Kim, I'm quite sure that a few of the Savages need to replenish.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Shhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
                I so did not see this. I'm too ashamed to count all of my bottles of mists and inks and containers of embossing powder.
                I did buy some of the Dylusions sprays because they are different enough and I don't own but 3 washes, but I really need to run my supplies down. There's so much beautiful stuff out there, but when you have more than you can possibly use in a year…
                But thanks for the heads up, Kim, I'm quite sure that a few of the Savages need to replenish.

Peggy, this is sound reasoning I needed to hear a few hours ago. I have already shopped, plus i bought 6 bottles of new glimmer mist yesterday while I was at my all day crop.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I am on a mist shopping boycott- I have so much. (Not as much as some, but enough.) I will only buy some if it's something different. I have a lot of Smooch, GM, and Moonshadows. I would buy the Dylusions IF I found them at Archivers or something, but other than that- NO.
                  Besides, I have been spending money on organizational stuff lately. I just ordered the floor model of the Clip it Up, and bought a new table. I think that's enough spending for a little while.

BUT, I hope you all stocked up! LOL!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I seriously need ANOTHER Clip It Up, another couple of cubes and 2 wall organizers just to get everything out of boxes. Wayyyyyyyy too much stuff.
                    Which is why, outside of kits, I'm trying to keep purchases to a minimum.

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Kim, how did the crop go? Did you get lots done?

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

I got my RR layout done and my April challenge project done. I'll be posting tomorrow.

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Isn't that a great feeling? Can't wait to see what you did!

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

Is Lindy's a craft store?

Krissy
                            Krissy
                            Swirly Admin
                              Send PM

It's a family business with a really great line of paints, stains, embossing powders, etc. Here's where you can see and purchase their products http://www.lindystampgang.com/

Krissy
                              Krissy
                              Swirly Admin
                                Send PM

I did a little damage at Lindy's…can't pass up a sale….he he

I just saw this today. 🙂 My last Lindy's order was huge, and I still want more! Gotta cap that though.

I may still look, it said though Monday, but then had the 15th…..

?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.