Home Forums Scrap Chat Ask the Designers Lindy's Stamp Gang decision….

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I need some sage advice from the experts. I'm making out an order to Lindy's, and I have no clue what embossing powder to get for starters????

Any suggestions? I don't use stamps much, but would like to use them more.
    Thanks!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I suggest something with a variety of colors you use often. I'm getting the snowdrift set, love those soft metallic colors.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I suggest something with a variety of colors you use often. I'm getting the snowdrift set, love those soft metallic colors.

Girl, you changed your mind quick.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Well MIL Debbie, this is my first whack at the embossing powders, but I decided to go with Rich Royals (seen this one mentioned on a lot of tutorials) and Imperial Treasure. Now after seeing Kim's post I'm thinking I probably missed out on Snowdrift…ha! Oh well, next time!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

[quote]

[/quote]
            I changed my mind again and didn't get them.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

[quote]
              [quote]

[/quote]
              I changed my mind again and didn't get them.
              [/quote]
              I ordered the 3 embossing powders that my sister picked out for the wedding invites. we are hoping it matches. If not, I have new product to play..

Snagg1
                Send PM

Debbie, I always buy the go to colors first; black, brown, whites, metallics (gold silver bronze)….then I fill them in with other colors from there.

I missed out on the sale yesterday. I kept my order on my computer all day long and changed it as the day wore on….but I got busy and let the day slip by without ordering. I will get some soon though. Thanks for the input!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

No worries Big Mimi, it seems like they do their one day sale around once a month. Only problem is that they usually only give you a day's notice…

But definitely don't buy the stuff full price! Make sure you're subscribed to their You Tube channel and that's how I usually find out about their sales ;)

Oh, thanks DIL!!! I'll do that! I've got some Scrappy Play $$$ that is buing a hole in my purse! I've got a mile long list to things to buy!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Oh, I know the feeling MIL!! After watching a bunch of tutorials it appears I must have crinoline and muslin! I didn't even know what those fabrics were 2 weeks ago…ha!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.