Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Lisa (lvalent3)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Not sure if you are aware of this but you posted 3 new layouts on your blog on the 30th right? Well the weird thing is I can see them in my google reader but when I go to your blog, they aren't there. Only the one you posted in the CHA thread. I wanted to leave comments for them and also ask where you got your stamp for the second layout – the swirls for the flowers? (You have the most beautiful stamp collection) Just thought you might want to know in case there is a problem. Unless I'm not supposed to be seeing them yet, then sorry !sad

Anyway, love them! They are great!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

HAHAHAHAHA…..that is so funny. I bet you are not supposed to see them yet……you got the big sneeky peaky my swirly girly 🙂

Snagg1
        Send PM

Ooops! Shona is right. I set the Sdoos reveal for 2/1 and then found out that we aren't revealing untul this weekend.

Can you give me more details on which page and I can let you know about the stamp?

Snagg1
          Send PM

just went and look at that post. That stamp is really pretty! I'll pm you with the site that I got it at. 🙂

Thanks for being so sweet!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Oh I cant wait to see them 🙂 hehe

Thank you for the pm Lisa. I went there and could not find that stamp. I am bummed. I found some others that are very pretty but I really wanted that one. Oh well. Maybe it's just out of stock and they will have it back again soon.

Thanks again! ;D

Snagg1
              Send PM

Thank you for the pm Lisa. I went there and could not find that stamp. I am bummed. I found some others that are very pretty but I really wanted that one. Oh well. Maybe it's just out of stock and they will have it back again soon.

Thanks again! ;D

Let me take a look tonight and see if I can find my receipt and the name of it for you. 🙂

receipt–you save receipts????
              That's like living proof that you spent the money.
              lol

I kept all of my scrapping receipts 2 years ago to see how much I was spending. I ended up throwing them out before adding them all up because before I got half way through all of the receipts I was appalled at how much I had spent. Never again!

I kept all of my scrapping receipts 2 years ago to see how much I was spending. I ended up throwing them out before adding them all up because before I got half way through all of the receipts I was appalled at how much I had spent. Never again!

I don't even want to know what I spend! ;D

Thanks Lisa – that would be cool but don't worry if you can't find it – you'd be saving me money – hahahaha ;D

Snagg1
                Send PM

ROFL! I shred everything but sometimes don't get to it immediately, so I may still have it.

Diana, girl…..I'm here to help you reach for your creative potential! LOL I'll make sure to get you the info straight away!! LOL

OMG…this cracked me up….because my DH is doing our taxes and says…..You made x amount of money last year (it was a lot for me…first time working almost full time in like 11 years)…and he mentioned he might quit and stay home with the kids. Then he says….oh…but wait…you spent X amount of dollars (minus a few thousands…lol…) on scrapbook, pottery and painting supplies. I COULDN'T believe it! We were drinking coffee…having our quiet time..lol..and I was actually quiet..and almost sick…and he goes…What is wrong with you? I thought I was going to cry…I couldn't believe I had spent that much money…and he goes…I was just saying that…as a joke You don't really think you could spend that much on paper do you? All I could think of was…..Um…Yes…I could…LOL. Needless to say I don't make a ton of money…but still…LOL. I wait till I use things..make sure they work…and throw away that receipt! I can't have any proof….laying around…LOL.

Diana~ Next time Lisa makes a little boo boo (which it wasn't her fault the reveal day changed)…don't tell her…silly..you tell us first so we can sneak peak…then tell her. LOL

Several years ago when we had a LSS, they had a special crop night for the biggest spenders in their store for the year…..Guess who had a spotlight seat every year???? Yep…Moi! I don't spend nearly as much as I used to spend….whaaaaaa!!!

awww…Heather! Sounds like you have an awesome, understanding dh–lucky you! I mean he wasn't even upset with what you really spent, instead he made a joke about it being several thousand more and told you it was all good when you were upset by it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.