Home Forums Scrap Chat Ask the Designers Lisa V (or anyone that has the Silhouette Cameo)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I just ruined my mat because I had the needle/knife set to heavy and it actually cut the mat, now when I try to cut something where the cut in the mat is it tears the paper…

What needle/knife setting do you use to cut Bazzill cardstock? and…do you double cut? Thanks for the help!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

the Cameo will give the correct settings after you load your paper. Check the upper right coer of the screen. I set mine at 5 or6 for textured cardstock

Thanks so much! oh goodness I am laughing. I had mine set at 10! no wonder it cut the mat.
      on my old SD I had to have it at the highest setting to cut Bazzill…

I will try your settings..do you double cut it on those setting or just single cut?

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I haven't had to double cut anything so far and I've done some pretty intricate cuts

I have never double cut, and i use a 3 for cardstock, with the speed at 3 and the thickness at 33. after an update, they told us to use a 5 for cardstock, but i use either 3 or 4.
        I'm not sure when I would use a 10, but i know that you can cut things as thick as xrays and projection sheets.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.