Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop LisaG????

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  LindaDriggs 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Lisa Lisa,

I just bought some digital stamps that are in a png format instead of abr. I know how to make them into a brush so I am all set on that part. How do I get them in their own file in my brush preset instead of them appearing in the last file in my brushes which is my wings file? Any clue?

Thank you!

Nevermind! I figured it [email protected][email protected] ***** !!!! 🙂 🙂

Good. I never convert my png files, I have thousands. But I do know how to convert them into abr files, define a set, then load into PS..Is that what you were trying to do??

Yes! What do you do just leave them in a digital file and temporarily use them as brushes if you want to?

It is a little time consuming to covert them. I haven't done it yet but figured out how to anyway.

You are a few steps ahead of me. I still have no idea what to do with PNG files

You are a few steps ahead of me. I still have no idea what to do with PNG files

You can use them as brushes or you can use them as a patte with your patte stamp tool. You can either convert them to an abr file or keep them as png and just use them temporarily as a brush. Or you can use then in your word program. Insert an image in word then size it, print in cardstock and cut it out!

You gals lost me way back there…..I want to see examples….Sounds really interesting and neat.

Yes! What do you do just leave them in a digital file and temporarily use them as brushes if you want to?

It is a little time consuming to covert them. I haven't done it yet but figured out how to anyway.

Yea, I really have no reason to convert. I just drop the png on whatever I need and then size it. . Especially frames. It just makes it easier for me to keep them separate. And I f I am using them on a digi project, They work better using layers. But thats just my work flow.

Lisa what size do you usually resize yours too?

Debbie I bought Autumn Accents and Berry Stem at this site http://www.squigglefly.com/index.php/shop/search

I will use them like the ones Lisa gives us. Print them out on cardstock or you could print and color etc.

I would share them but it says no sharing the files on their site. 🙁

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.