This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

… using grungeboard. Anyone????
      From a month or two ago using green (?)Luminarte(?)

Thanks.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Are you thinking of the one with the Dusty Attic?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

No. This was with the hinge made with the Tim Sizzix die.

I remember the tut from Lisa, I'm pretty sure??? Is that what you are talking about?

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Lisa had a tute in Tips board titled Rust-Patina Look for chipboard (dated Jun 25). She used green blue lumiere paint. Is that the one you're thinking about?

Yup If that is the one, I never posted it on my blog. I will have to recreate it here again if you like. From now on, all tutorials I do for Swirlydoos, will also be posted on my blog. I should have done that with all of them, now some are lost because of the hack job here. Lesson leaed.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

That's such a shame….

And that tut was awesome!!!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Sorry lisa i can just see this one but its way too small for me to get the text back now!! i can give you a bit of a snapshot of the pictures but thats about it!! which other ones are you missing i might have some of them still?

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Yup If that is the one, I never posted it on my blog. I will have to recreate it here again if you like. From now on, all tutorials I do for Swirlydoos, will also be posted on my blog. I should have done that with all of them, now some are lost because of the hack job here. Lesson leaed.

I searched your blog yesterday and couldn't find it… thought it was me!!!!
                  And lesson to me: copy tutorials in Word and save them, just in case.
                  But, yes, Lisa, that's the one… Thanks, sweetie. And thanks, Tammy, for trying…!!

i usually print out the ones i want…that way i have a hard copy!!

[quote]

I searched your blog yesterday and couldn't find it… thought it was me!!!!
                  And lesson to me: copy tutorials in Word and save them, just in case.
                  But, yes, Lisa, that's the one… Thanks, sweetie. And thanks, Tammy, for trying…!!
                  [/quote]

GOOD IDEA!!! note to self….

Sorry lisa i can just see this one but its way too small for me to get the text back now!! i can give you a bit of a snapshot of the pictures but thats about it!! which other ones are you missing i might have some of them still?

Tammy, I have the pics in a folder, just have to recreate the tute!! Than you anyway…Will get that done today!!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

i usually print out the ones i want…that way i have a hard copy!!

I usually copy to Word, but I had a lot going on and didn't think there was any hurry…
                    From now on, I'm doing it immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

[quote]

Tammy, I have the pics in a folder, just have to recreate the tute!! Than you anyway…Will get that done today!!

[/quote]

Lisa, thanks so much, I appreciate all of the time and trouble!!!!!

Yep…that's a great tut….went out and bought the stuff to do it, and then the site was lost…..I knew I would see it again….Thanks so much for doing it again…..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.