Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Lisa's incredible minis….

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

I am in love with Mini-albums now. Lisa created a monster inside me! Now, I'm having trouble working on a 12X12 LO! All I want to do is create a mini-album…
    I went to Follow the Paper Trail, and I'm doing an envelpe mini. I'm becoming a mini addict!!!! HELP ME!!!

Is this bad?????

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Nope :p

ooohh..Very nice!!!! I love Laura!! She is so inspiring when it comes to mini's..I'm with you!! Love mini's!!

Nope :p

Whatjamean NOPE??? You're supposed to be my sister!!!! I need a 12 step mini-album addiction program!!!!

ooohh..Very nice!!!! I love Laura!! She is so inspiring when it comes to mini's..I'm with you!! Love mini's!!

Lisa….I've already done two of your Mini-albums. And 1/2 of the envelope album…..Then you did the new album today with the circle cut on both sides…that' for tonight….I'm a gonner!!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Laura is VERY talented. The altered stuff she does blows me away.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I am so sorry I missed the mini thingy today…my company just left .

Hold it, I missed something today? drats! grrrr. OK Debbie – I need photos!

Hold it, I missed something today? drats! grrrr. OK Debbie – I need photos!

I Missed it too Jen! Damn it!!

I don't have all the embellies done on the inside….but I think the envelope one is turing out really pretty…..pics to come…(you know how long it takes me to post pics…so don't get too excited!!!)

I love mini's! I do them often!

Laura is amazing! Watch her stuff on YouTube, it's great.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Can someone post a link to Lisa's mini??? I'd love to see it!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Lisa great video!!!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Can someone post a link to Lisa's mini??? I'd love to see it!!!

Meg, it's a two-parter: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/swirlydoos
                You also want to watch the flower tute, Lisa makes it all so easy!!!!

Lisa, I watched the videos yesterday and they were great! Can't wait for the embellishment one! Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.